What's new

Most Powerful Character (1-on-1)

No unfortunately The Flash cannot, why? Just because you can time travel doesn't mean you know where you're going, none of them know when/where Doomsday was made, it isn't on earth. Time Travel in this case does not mean an automatic win.
Alright, let's throw the time travel argument out the window because the random advantage of the butterfly effect is ridiculous.

Flash still has doomsday on a lock. Doomsday can't touch him. If he can, he'll react to the very microsecond he feels contact and move out of the way. Flash can out-smart him. His stupid cognitive abilities will have him finding a way to kill him, or maybe just find a way to solve the problem of doomsday being a threat to him.

This kind of debate leads nowhere really. You can make a bunch of arguments and have a bunch of examples from a bunch of writers to try and validate your point. Comic book superheroes are not consistent, Flash being the prime example.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Alright, let's throw the time travel argument out the window because the random advantage of the butterfly effect is ridiculous.

Flash still has doomsday on a lock. Doomsday can't touch him. If he can, he'll react to the very microsecond he feels contact and move out of the way. Flash can out-smart him. His stupid cognitive abilities will have him finding a way to kill him, or maybe just find a way to solve the problem of doomsday being a threat to him.

This kind of debate leads nowhere really. You can make a bunch of arguments and have a bunch of examples from a bunch of writers to try and validate your point. Comic book superheroes are not consistent, Flash being the prime example.
Too bad Doomsday has already beaten Flash. Next.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
See, this is why I hate flash. DC made him too overpowered.
HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH TIME.
HE CAN STEAL YOUR SPEED FORCE.
HE CAN MOVE 13 TRILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
THE CAN OUTRUN DEATH.

There comes a point where a character just becomes absurd and silly. Not to mention how popular he is with the big bang theory... and that makes me hate him even more. God damn, I can't wait to crush him.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Barry Allen the Motherfucking Flash is so powerfull that they had to power him down at every comic he enters

Reedoms

Noob
The Sun is what regenerates him...just like superman.... it would actually power him up.... #failharder
Well if we go by that logic, he'd die of super cancer like Superman did when he was near the sun for even a few seconds. Besides, can Doomsday even fly? Doesn't he just jump everywhere like Hulk?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Heh, Flash is powerful, but inconsistency has various Flashes getting hit etc. even when travelling fast. The Rogues manage to hit him all the time, he get punched/hit fairly freqeuently, even with the Speed Force.

Deathstroke managed to cap his knees when he was going fast! (That was Bart I think...) But in other cases in the comics Flash is basically king.

Now Doomsday has done fairly boss like things, he killed Superman beat Darkseid etc. but then later on Superman manages to beat 4 Doomsdays without too much hassle. Comics aren't consistent. It sucks.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Was this stated in any comic at all?
Ya, the reason it took him so long to regenerate from The Radient's blast was becasue they sealed up his skeleton in a capsule that let in 0 sunlight and shot him out into space (that's how he got to Earth). The comic went on to tell that the sun's rays power him up like superman.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Those were clones, cheap knock-offs that are not as strong as the original.
That's just speculation, they never say they are any weaker, and each of them has new powers, like technopathy... more Superman powers etc?

Also I guess he had some help, and I think he doesn't technically beat them? He traps them in an infinite loop or something?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
That's just speculation, they never say they are any weaker, and each of them has new powers, like technopathy... more Superman powers etc?

Also I guess he had some help, and I think he doesn't technically beat them? He traps them in an infinite loop or something?
Dude. The clones are always weaker, cause they end up beating either by Wonder Woman with gauntlets or Superman. Doomsday owned Flash, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, Kyle Rayner, the whole JLA in like 1 panel. Superman has never stood a chance against real Doomsday. Even when he had Mother Box powering him up, Doomsday was still beating the crap out of him and broke his arm.
Flash is so overrated, even more than Batman is.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
If Doomsday adapts to anything that defeats him, what if someone defeated him in an argument or something and his super-adaptation abilities forced him to develop emotions and logic and all that. Then they could just reason with him to get him to stop beating people up.

That's how you beat Doomsday.

If Doomsday adapts to anything that defeats him, what if someone defeated him in an argument or something and his super-adaptation abilities forced him to develop emotions and logic and all that. Then they could just reason with him to get him to stop beating people up.

whoa.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I like it, but it'd be difficult to have an argument with him in this first place, I imagine he'd be one of those douche-bros who hits you when he can't think of a good counter-argument, or a toddler who just screams when he's be proven wrong.

Except it's a giant, homicidal toddler.