What's new

Most hated video game enemy/boss

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Help me procrastinate my french project by discussing who is your most hated enemy or boss in a video game.

Classic-wise I HATED Megaman X6's High Max boss fight(not the first encounter.That one's scripted).I also hated Crash Bandicoot: Warped's 'N Gin's space boss fight because I don't play inverted and it was hard for my 8 year old brain to understand that moving the cursor meant moving your ship as well.

As for modern bosses, I hate Dead Island's Rhyder final boss fight.Probably died like 40 times.In the same game, I have a phobia of fighting the "Infected" class since they rape you so easily.

The MK9 Raiden vs Shao Kahn final boss fight seemed hard at first but after figuring out the pattern that you just cross-up JIP for every muscle movement he does, you can baby him easily.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The Flood on Legendary during the Halo 3 mission "Cortana" took me an hour and a half to complete solo, died lord knows how many times.
The words "Halo 3" , "legendary" , "solo" , "Cortana level" is incomprehensible to me if it's all in the same sentence.

You know how I completed that level in Legendary? I bro-opped it with 3 of my buddies, we had the worst one stay behind as our spawn point and we tried our best lol.Took us about an hour.

EDIT: But Cortana is a joke compared to Halo 1's "Library"

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Fucking Motaro.

And Ken Oh, level one boss on Shinobi for Sega Master System. You had to shoot a shuriken at his eyes on the descend of your jump. It was ONE FUCKING PIXEL WIDE!!!!!

FFFFUUUUUUU

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Flagg

Noob
Playing DOOM 2 on the hardest setting, Insane, every character in that is retarded, with super fast projectiles and
regeneration.

Balrog, Vega, Sagat and Bison in the first version of Street Fighter 2 were just ridiculous to fight against.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Not the final boss, but Lady Yunalesca in Final Fantasy X. Not only was this a REALLY hard fight - if you lost, you would be subjected to a 5 minute cutscene that you could not skip! I ended up using a spoiler and still took me a couple of times

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Not the final boss, but Lady Yunalesca in Final Fantasy X. Not only was this a REALLY hard fight - if you lost, you would be subjected to a 5 minute cutscene that you could not skip! I ended up using a spoiler and still took me a couple of times
WTF @ Your sig xD

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Duo V3 from MMBN4 RS/BM.

The prick has like 4K HP, and his weakest attacks do like 160 damage a hit, and cover most over your screen -.-

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Heihachi and Ogre/True Ogre in Tekken 3 Time Attack mode... they are not hard, not at all... but when you are on the verge of a world record, they tend to not cooperate and fuck up your time royally.

They are truly the only bosses that I have raged at.

ryublaze

Noob
The final boss of Star Ocean 3
Misty in my low-level Pokemon Fire Red playthrough
The spear lady boss in Tales of Graces F
Pharomon (i think?) in Digimon World 3
The mini bosses on the ocean level in Megaman X5
Seto 3rd in Yugioh Forbidden Memories
Silverhorn in my low-level Megaman X Command Mission playthrough
The Master (i think) in Paper Mario
The final boss in Paper Mario TTYD
Tabuu in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Oh yeah, I could never beat Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy VIII.
Have at least 1 person with the Negate move, use it before he does terra attack.

I had 2 people with that, Rinoa and quisits, rinoa had the revive skill which revives fully, to revive squall.

Reedoms

Noob
Last boss in Dark Souls.
What? Gwyn is arguably one of the easier bosses in that game.
Centipede Demon is just downright bullshit. Along with Biggy and Smalls.

I can't even play Demon's Souls anymore because when I get to 3-2 I just quit from the anger caused by the Man-Eaters. They kill the game for me.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
What? Gwyn is arguably one of the easier bosses in that game.
Centipede Demon is just downright bullshit. Along with Biggy and Smalls.

I can't even play Demon's Souls anymore because when I get to 3-2 I just quit from the anger caused by the Man-Eaters. They kill the game for me.
I always try to parry and get blown up.
Pisses me off.