What's new

Question Most hated MK9 Special Moves?

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
- Kabal's enhanced nomad dash
- Sonya's cartwheel and dive kick
- Kenshi's enhanced tele-push
- Rayden's and Freddy's teleports.

1. Ice clone- makes you feel like an idiot and gives you time to reflect on how stupid jumping was.

2. Force push- work hard to get in only to be enhanced bf2 to oblivion.

3. Dash- you know it's fair and very blow up able on block and your forced to tell yourself that every time a salt filled rage overcomes you because of this 6 frame jump distance traveling piece of shit!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
1. Kano's cannonball (any of them), not because it's broken or anything like that. There's just something about that move that infuriates the hell out of me when I get hit by it, ever since MK1.
2. Cyrax net, LBSH, he has time to take a shit and still combo you.
3. Ice clone, just makes you feel really dumb when one catches you.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Elbow Dash - I hate getting dashed out of pressure, feels so bad. Can be hard to punish when you're blocking but not expecting the dash.

Instant-air gas blasts/fans - I have a hard time getting in on this, not my favorite

Upball - I'm glad Kano sucks and no one plays him, because upball is actually annoying as shit

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
This thread confirms rune trap is legit.

Ex cartwheel, Liu kangs fireballs and f3. Shout outs to jades ex glow because whenever I try to do it I get ex boomerang.

This thread confirms rune trap is legit.

Ex cartwheel, Liu kangs fireballs and f3. Shout outs to jades ex glow because whenever I try to do it I get ex boomerang.
try dashing in to do a d3 and end up doing a low rang that have a 3 year startup. I hate it when I go for ex glow and only the regular one comes out. When quan touches you at all you are screwed.only when he have meter.

Rome

Noob
The answer is so easy XD

Of course all the stupid tracking-projectiles and all teleports from above, where u can select the direction where u wanna land