What's new

Most FUN You've Had With A Character

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Tanya. One and only character I had most fun with. Cant comment about other games because I only play NRS games.
She has always been a very strong character in the games she was in
In MKX, all of her variations were the strongest, then Kobu Jutsu was, then Dragon Naginata was very strong, and Pyromancer is very strong now in the final version of the game.
Her arsenal is very wide; she has superior knowledge on sorcery and diplomacy ( her Dark Shroud, Fireballs and Teleport abilities from MKX, Invisibility from MKD and MKA), she is the fastest character of the franchise, she is a weapon master (tonfas and staffblades such as naginata), she has her iconic eyes without pupils.. , she looks very stylish and yellow fits her so well and she is a survivor without any mistakes that would get her life in danger in the storyline.
Sorry guys but.. She is the best thing ever happened to the MK Universe.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I eould either say Mk9 Jax, or Junpei in P4A just because his design was sick...even if he was ass. Manta is creepin though, and I think Piccolo gonna be hella fun in dbzf.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
i could play piercing mileena 24/7. she's so fun. i love whiff punishing with her b12 and frustrating the shit out of players with her zoning and footsies. she's also sexy af.

Thingy

Retired account
Nightwolf from MK9 was the most fun I ever had with a character. He had a well rounded kit and his combos were hella fun to execute.

9_Lives

Noob
I miss Kabal. If I'd known he wasn't coming back I would never have played anyone else. Mkx df Kang with run cancels was fun too but it simply wasn't the same.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I miss Kabal. If I'd known he wasn't coming back I would never have played anyone else. Mkx df Kang with run cancels was fun too but it simply wasn't the same.
I had a dream once Kabal was DLC instead of Raiden, and his Trait was the Nomad Dash, and you could just mash 4 to cancel in and out of it. I wanted to be good with him so bad it was silly, but it just wasn't meant to be.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
IGAU Zatanna, she was SO much fun because there's a lot of stuff you could do with her, she was a bag full of tricks making her impossibke to get bored with.

Meep8345

Noob
Tempest Kung Lao. I had the most fun with him out of every character through every single patch. Only ones that came close was SQ dvorah and SD Johnny.

Ok when I typed this out I realized I remembered more and more and realized I had them backwards. Tempest Lao is my honorable mention. Toad from xmen next dimension is my number 1. The spit ball was so satisfying and one of my favorite supers to date.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
There are a lot of really fantastic characters and I don't really know that there is any specific reason why some click more than others beyond them just being in the right place when I was playing. It's pretty hard to not want to pick lots.

SFA2's Sakura debut is a good example of that. I don't know that she is remarkable as a lot of other characters, but her little win dance won me over at the time when there were fewer characters around. She has been 15 for like 25 years, and I'd be interested in seeing what the grown up version of her would be like. I did play a lot of Fei Long back SFA3 and USF2, but probably because I was into Bruce Lee and flaming kicks.

I'm pretty sure Pai Chan was my original character love though. I was awful at the counters, but she could do them when a lot of VF characters couldn't, and she was fast and fluid. Stupid excited that you can play her in DOA5. Really like Vanessa when she showed up in 4, but then they tried to make her awkward sexy and she stopped working for me.

I've never really been able to get hardcore hooked on GG but had a pretty strong character crush on Jam. That's an atheistic and personality connection over play, which I probably did more of with Venom. I do have the Jam announcer for Rev. Wouldn't mind if she would replace the the IJ2 announcer. If we could get anyone to do that, that would be great.

Hitting MKX, Cassie is probably my all time fav. I wanted the game just to play her. I like the idea of her being Cage and Blade's daughter. Has a witty kind of disrespect, and you could tackle people and punch them in the face. I don't like military stuff, or guns but I love Cassie. Go figure.

I also was heavy into D'Vorah, having played her more than even Cassie. Don't know why exactly. I wasn't drawn to her in the same way, but we just got along for some reason. Ovipositor was my text sound for a long time (Now it's WoWo winning.)

I loved Mileena in MKX. I felt she was artistically on point. In the past she was pretty heavily sexualized in a kind of shallow way. In MKX she looked awesome. She was still sexy as all get out, but she was also strong, and powerful in her presentation. I thought it was a really great balance of keeping that part of her, while not making it gratuitous. She felt much deeper and real; like she chose to be something and not like some creep with a pen was making her be something he couldn't get in life.

In IJ2 I've been trying to try everyone. I hate the way the Joker looks, I dislike the character as a whole in just about every respect. Not so much hate as a kind of annoyed irritation that comes right after indifference. Interesting part though, is he turned out to be a lot of fun to play. I have zero idea why, but he is interesting contrast with liking characters just because of their looks and personality. Aquaman however, made me want to carve HA!'s into my chest and I played him in IJ1.

That's enough of my blabber.

(Psylocke X-Men Children of the Atom)

i know the game sucked but captain marvel in mkdc was my jam aesthetically and how he was like an anti zoning grappler, kung lao teleport and a grab, plus hella juggles- golden age vibe in mk setting <3