What's new

Question - TriBorg Most Execution heavy/difficult triborg variation?

Of the 4 triborg variations, which do you think is the most execution heavy and/or difficult to play? From what ive played already, it seems like a toss up between smoke and cyrax, but I'd like other opinions

If you had to put them in order what would you guys say? And I just looked into cyber sub and I completely agree, he is ridiculous

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
You'd really put smoke last? I feel like sektor is fun, but very simple.[/QU
sektor is not really simple if you watch ketchup play him. he does some really good things already but i say he is a little harder to play then smoke but not by much. To me they are all going to be hard to master but the hardest is CZ the other 3 will be hard but smoke and sektor to me are closer to simple then CS and cyrax but who knows this could change in a week or a month when new tech is found but i am a smoke main and i plan to stay a smoke main so hopefully techs found.

Wigy

There it is...
CSZ Has much better tools to allow him to get his game going, not to mention armour. Cyrax has to work a lot harder to get his shit going in offence and defence from what i've seen so far. Not sure how you think hes harder than cyrax, cant commend on sektor or smoke.

I don't get why anyone is saying CSZ. wiff divekick cancelling into NJP took like 3 tries to get down. What is it that's hard? I guess the NJP timing is a little strict sorta?

Cyrax took me the longest to figure out the multiple air bomb timing. Mess it up a little bit and the bomb is gonna miss or the opponent is gonna fly over your head.

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
Lol majority of the people are just gonna say the robot they use is the hardest.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Cyrax. A lot of his ridiculous damage setups are gimmicky as hell compared to the rest of the bunch. If they ever normalize the hardtoblockable setups, he's in deep shit.

I don't get why anyone is saying CSZ. wiff divekick cancelling into NJP took like 3 tries to get down. What is it that's hard? I guess the NJP timing is a little strict sorta?
This guy hasn't labbed CSZ enough.

To earn the most damage or furthest corner carry with CSZ there's some tight ass links and a whole lot of effort.

E.g his 1 Frame link combo F43xxD4, F1.

From what I've seen, I'd say it goes Cyrax, Cyber Sub, Sektor, Smoke. CZ may be difficult, but I feel like muscle memory will alleviate that over time, less so with Cyrax. So much of what he does is situational based on your opponent's current gravity and physical location on the stage, which takes on-the-fly decision making as well as execution.

Edit: After some consideration, Sektor and Smoke feel about the same to me, as far as difficulty.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i use all of them and id say
Cyrax with the bomb timings, and string juggles into multiple bomb setups are the hardest.
and eveything you do depends on corent juggle location to where you are on the map, to make a read decision based on if you con connect their or not.. where you need them at that time, how you need to switch them up and where you want them to end, what ender you wan't, do you think they will block another, do you think if you cut it off and started another bomb ley they will backdash the setup and avoid the HTB, or do you think they will use that time to Armor, will you setup a bit. its all situational, and like another said its "on the fly" decisions to make depending where your at in relation to where they are floating or where they are eveading.

imo if you are in a combo by Cyrax, you made a mistake. all his shit is
react-able and punishable.

CSZ with his simi input heavy 40% mid screens
Smoke with his side witches into last minute fade to escape out of bad inputs
Sektor last cuz he really only has 2 things F212 backdash and the normal teleport rc switch sides 21, 1112 , EX tracking, 111 armor corner stuff setup...

i had more lab time with Cyrax than i did CSZ.. and it seems its easier to open players up with CSZ than it is with any of the others, but its extremely hard to open up others who know the matchup with Cyrax, he has an overall weakness with neutral, and lack of meterless setups, and has no real safe way to open them up meterless, and obviously strings into net are super unsafe, and any real opponent will block that green flash and punish accordingly.

Last edited: