What's new

Most Entertaining Character to Watch?

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Rain, Jax, Kabal - because Dash canceling for mix ups makes any match really good
Smoke - So many tools its retarded

Verstande

Mortal
Kitana, Sonya, Mileena

I hate watching the recent footage because it's all lao la o lao l ao subzero lao lao lao la ola oa la oa ao ao aoa oaijoisjiosbhuiduidbuidbduibdu

Robotic

Gentleman.
A good Jax is always a pleasure to watch: that bionic arm is animated so beautifully and looks like it REALLY hurts when it connects.

Although I hate being caught in the Cyrax bomb traps myself, they are pretty cool to see done on others :D

Oh, and everything by high level Sektors - Character is dope.

best

perfect legend:KungLao
Aris: Smoke
Slips and check: scorpion
Tom Brady:subzero
JOP: cage
Allex valle: shang tsung
CD JR: Rain

Dislike: sheeva, stryker, Cyrax

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I find the playstyle of the player entertaining, not who the player chooses. But any underused character is always entertaining, if used at high levels.
I did post a long list with my preferences, but, at the end of the day you're pretty much right. After watching SB - everyone can be entertaining, actually, if the match is played at high level it doesn't matter what characters are being played. The given moveset in combination with the player behind the character is the most entertaining to watch.
BUT, still no love for Raiden :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I can't believe I got a couple of votes. My Kit is so lame lol.

Kwon

---->----
A well-played Rain, Smoke, Shang, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Smoke, Jax, Kabal, Scorpion and Reptile.

Checks list was pretty much on-point.

Has to be a Morty-Sonya for Optimal Experience though! :D

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Honestly a good Jade, Kabal, and Noob. They are by far some of the most entertaining to watch if they are played well.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Maxter's cyrax is probably my favorite player/character combo to watch.

Right behind him I enjoy Hito's Noob and Riu48's Sonya.

Oh, and Michael Bolton's Sheeva is as fucking hype as you can get.

And while it's probably bias I always enjoy watching all the Sektor players out there. Though its probably just because I'm always pulling for them to win.