What's new

Most complete moves list for UMK3

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I've been fine-tuning a "quick-reference" move guide on and off for a while now. It's a pretty nice-looking MS Publisher file that prints out all the moves, autocombos, and finishers on a single page. I'm doing my best to get everything as accurate and complete as possible, as almost every online guide I see has at least a couple of errors on it (there are a few problem combos in particular that seem to be listed incorrectly on almost every site). I think I'll convert it to a PDF and submit it here... perhaps we could all work the kinks out together and have one massively complete, accurate, convenient, UMK.com certified list?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That's a very good idea Busta, I was thinking the same thing a couple months ago but never got around to it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wasn't sure if an actual move guide would have been necessary on here, but it seems like more and more new players are asking for it.

Maybe not special moves but an autocombo list comes in handy sometimes.

23 characters and each has about 4... Not counting the repeats it's still a hefty amount of combinations.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I managed to convert my guide to a PDF... what's the most convenient way to host one of those online?