What's new

Most commenly seen UMK3 Kombos

Just post the combos the you see others use MOST COMMENLY with each character on XBL. Make sure you list how much damage it does if u can remember. You dont gotta do a combo for all characters at one time just try and keep it updated. I'll do one as well when I have more time. The reason i'm doing this is to see how much damage most (or the average) people are actually doing as oppose to what they could be doing. Basically it's just for informational purposes for me and whoever else cares. Remember this is just what YOU have observed to be the most commonly practised combo for "x" character, so....there is no wrong answer. So no hatin on each others answers plz. If you see an incorrect dmg % please say so.

Here's wut i got so far...
1)Kabal- Lk,Lk, Hp,Hp, D+Hp, Jk, fireball:30%
2)Sektor-No combos on average:0% Hk,Hk(accident):15%
3)Stryker-Lk,Hp,Hp, D+Lp, Riot, baton woosh,HpHp, riot, Baton woosh, END: Roughly 41% (most ppl dont seem to get the next HpHp in there)
4)Kitana-Hk,Hk,Lk,B+Hk:23% (BLA!)
5)Ermac-Lk,Lp,Jk,Tp,TKS,aaHpHp,Jk:41%
6)Rsmoke-Tp,Hook,Hp,Hp,Lk,Hk,Lp:40% (we should all agree with this one on xbl)
7)Jax-Hk,Hk,D+Hp,Hp,BL:27%(shitty compared to what he can do)
8)Sub3-JK starter,Hp,Hp,Lp:29%

No thats not wut im tryin to see. Most ppl from my experience will not complete a full combo in a match. But thanx for the post i needed 1 =)

?fukin asshole?

I mean unless your only playing people that you know or something, the average everyday player on XBL will not finish an autocombo/juggle with alot of characters. This thread is just to see what others here have seen on the average people's combo/juggle on xbl.Even good players will fuck up combos at certain times w/ certain characters. Sorry if i just dont write well i failed english n highschool.