• Total voters

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
you only know one definition of gay

outside of your microscopic little spectrum

Lex

DatBoyMook said:
A 4 page thread in less than 7 hours made by yours truly, DatBoyMook. 8)
DatBoyMook said:
Thats the difference between you and me. Me- I care about a rep in real life. You- your rep involves video games and forums. I mean get real, you probably haven't even met 99.9% of the people on this forum in person.
do me a favor and never have kids. we have enough retards in this country and we dont need more

lex said:
DatBoyMook said:
A 4 page thread in less than 7 hours made by yours truly, DatBoyMook. 8)
DatBoyMook said:
Thats the difference between you and me. Me- I care about a rep in real life. You- your rep involves video games and forums. I mean get real, you probably haven't even met 99.9% of the people on this forum in person.
do me a favor and never have kids. we have enough retards in this country and we dont need more
Falll Backkk.
BTW...I put 3 L's and 3 K's so you could understand better.
Smooches.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DatBoyMook said:
Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
Look, Mook. The only way you can post pointless threads is if you are really super greeeeeat at UMK3. If you're just a normal person who plays this game for fun then you aren't allowed to make fun threads. That seems to be the consensus around here. Afterall, you can ALWAYS win an argument on here by saying, "I'm better then you at UMK3". I hope my post as enlightened you somewhat
Until a Mod tells me this is a pointless thread and the reason why, I really don't get or care what any of you say. Period.
I was being overly sarcastic, i don't think this thread is pointless at all.
Why thank you. :D
The best thing to do is to ignore them. If you ignore them they will grow tired and leave
I want that to be vice-versa towards me. :wink:
That would be your que to get your shit and leave. You came here for drama, you started drama. You got what you came for, now leave.

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss xV3Gax. :roll:
Of course you do becase Go Go xV3GAx is gay. No seriously, just ask Cwel. Yep. Rumor mill says that Go Go sent Cwel a picture of his dick. Well, that can only make you one thing, GAY.
You would know about the picture cause your cock craving ass took the picture...

Lex

Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
Look, Mook. The only way you can post pointless threads is if you are really super greeeeeat at UMK3. If you're just a normal person who plays this game for fun then you aren't allowed to make fun threads. That seems to be the consensus around here. Afterall, you can ALWAYS win an argument on here by saying, "I'm better then you at UMK3". I hope my post as enlightened you somewhat
Until a Mod tells me this is a pointless thread and the reason why, I really don't get or care what any of you say. Period.
The best thing to do is to ignore them. If you ignore them they will grow tired and leave
That would be your que to get your shit and leave. You came here for drama, you started drama. You got what you came for, now leave.

Of course you do becase Go Go xV3GAx is gay. No seriously, just ask Cwel. Yep. Rumor mill says that Go Go sent Cwel a picture of his dick. Well, that can only make you one thing, GAY.
You would know about the picture cause your cock craving ass took the picture...
this is a quote pyramid

lex said:
Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:

this is a quote pyramid
Edit.

abc ur dead0 said:
Your going to get banned once Shock or Dreemer comes online. I mean, thats it its over. You don't piss off the whole site and stay.
He didn't piss me off. Why does he piss you off?

I swear that you all act like the internet is fuckin real life lolz

Get some thicker skin

DustinWS6 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Your going to get banned once Shock or Dreemer comes online. I mean, thats it its over. You don't piss off the whole site and stay.

Get some thicker skin
Your so right. They need to chill out. If he was to read the thread a little bit more he would see that I was just making a Poll and they called my thread pointless and all this other crap so I just went with the flow.

abc ur dead0 said:
DatBoyMook said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Never heard of Go Go xV3GAx?
He's another one that's close to a Ban, but he calmed down.
Listen, I only reply to people. I haven't started anything, I just finished most of them. Read all the threads that I'm involved in and you will see.

Lex

DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Get some thicker skin
Your so right. They need to chill out. If he was to read the thread a little bit more he would see that I was just making a Poll and they called my thread pointless and all this other crap so I just went with the flow.
I can see your halo from here you fuckin freak

lex said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Get some thicker skin
Your old.

Lex

DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Get some thicker skin
Your old.
you're that boy mook

Tim Static

Adminerator
Scheisse said:
Baraka's stab and lift.
Jax's arm pull(lol@their faces afterwards)
Mileena's stab. (Used to love to hear that in the arcade, it was loud as hell)
The stab throw is one in my category of weakest FATs simply because their is no after effect on the victim. The other FAT like that were Liu's gay Uppercut,

Most BRUTAL FAT ever is Quan Chi's Leg Beatdown. As a matter of fact, Quan is still wooping down on Jarek as we speak. 8)

ZAQ

Noob
I was kinda going by level of pain.

Im pretty sure I would rather get decapitated than stabbed repeatedly by a female. That would hurt in more ways than one.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Scheisse said:
I was kinda going by level of pain.

Im pretty sure I would rather get decapitated than stabbed repeatedly by a female. That would hurt in more ways than one.
If your getting stabbed by a female, you might need to re-evaluate your life. :x