What's new

MOST ANNOYING OPPONENTS!!!111unounouno

Annoying Bullshit -_-

• People who use Sonya who do one gay kombo, sweep, and leg grab the whole match

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throwers. You know, the ones who pick Kabal and Robot Smoke and think because they beat you by throw

• Lui Kangs who consistenly jump around and around and making us hear that annoying ass voice from Lui

• Sliders

• Duckers. People who just sit and duck and wait for and uppercut oppurtunity or when you get close to

• Dashers. People who somehow win the match by spamming Nightwolfs dash

• Total voters
1 my vote its for ppl who wait with kabal to do "precisos"(<spanish) tornados, at my last days i was playing blocking all the match waiting a mistake vs them

2 there was 1 guy on ranked my last days named something like "tekai" from japan, the most frustating blocking and waiting Robot Smoke i ever played in my UMK3 history in xboxlive :evil: , he doesnt dissapear never i remember. he improved my gameplay playing vs Rsmokes and kabals.
our matches was like the 99 secs per round (record like 5 - 5)

sonya leg grab = :oops: i remember the only good sandra73 everyone else at my last days been good (before my controller stops working well) wining all sonyas only blocking his grab leg then combo

People that are boring enough to wait for you to attack and then respond. (The ones that will always go to the other side of the screen and just wait until you make your move.)
I really can' understand why on earth anyone would play this way, anyone can win doing this.

How about:

1. People who turtle like a mofo with U-Sub Zero, and do nothing but Ice Clone/Spam freeze?

2. Reptile players who ONLY do the three hit pop up the ENTIRE match and NEVER follow it up with more than like 1 or 2 aaHP and maybe an uppercut.

3. Liu Kang period.

4. Kitana Period.

megalomaniacvon said:
2. Reptile players who ONLY do the three hit pop up the ENTIRE match and NEVER follow it up with more than like 1 or 2 aaHP and maybe an uppercut.
Delay messes up that combo alot.

Rizzo

Noob
Yeah and it's not too bad when it's someone who doesn't know what they're doing, but when it's someone who is actually good at the game and can do it well, it is very frustrating. :evil: