What's new

MOST ANNOYING OPPONENTS!!!111unounouno

Annoying Bullshit -_-

• People who use Sonya who do one gay kombo, sweep, and leg grab the whole match

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throwers. You know, the ones who pick Kabal and Robot Smoke and think because they beat you by throw

• Lui Kangs who consistenly jump around and around and making us hear that annoying ass voice from Lui

• Sliders

• Duckers. People who just sit and duck and wait for and uppercut oppurtunity or when you get close to

• Dashers. People who somehow win the match by spamming Nightwolfs dash

• Total voters
Yep, Yep, Yep I know there is a thread about "What opponents do you hate fighting the most". Instead this is a poll and I want to get see if anyone hates the same things I hate.

I voted for Duckers.

I know some people who just run in and duck and wait for the other player to crossup... when they would get eaten easily by uppercuts by the robots.

And the d+LK from sonya.

I vote for nothing, mostly because most of those are easily punished or not that hard to stop (i.e Nightwolf's dash, or people who grab).

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
"Lui Kangs who consistenly jump around and around and making us hear that annoying ass voice from Lui Kang"

rofl you have no idea. i can make that fucker sing

lex said:
"Lui Kangs who consistenly jump around and around and making us hear that annoying ass voice from Lui Kang"

I'm sure you can. Your'e Lexcellent. Nice ass gamertag. :wink: Just outta curiousity, is your real name Lex?

DatBoyMook said:
lex said:

I'm sure you can. Your'e Lexcellent. Nice ass gamertag. :wink: Just outta curiousity, is your real name Lex?
Alex.

Anyone know if Lex still goes on XBL?

lex said:

lmao, lex man, you got some quality posts bro haha

Tim Static

Adminerator
I vote for no talent shit talkers and FAT. droppers.

People will play the way they can to win. The thing is to either A. counter them, or B. rush, rush, rush and force them into playing your style. :wink:

I voted for Sonya just because I can do those combos by button mashing(seriously) and the ones who do them on XBL think they have "skillz".

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I get more flawless victories with Sonya than any other character. I got at least 6 in one night as her in random matches last week. One was a double flawless.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Shock said:
I get more flawless victories with Sonya than any other character. I got at least 6 in one night as her in random matches last week. One was a double flawless.
secret bike kick techniques

Tim Static

Adminerator
lex said:
Shock said:
secret bike kick techniques
For some reason, most people dont know how to counter her.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ducking LK to avoid almost all air contact, psych-kicks, sweep to combo wake up.