What's new

Combo Video - Master of Souls MoS Ermac 44%meterless (mid-screen) 51%1bar (corner)

HappyPow

Noob
Yo so I've read that Ermac thread, Mos combos to be more specific, and I was like ... "No way! It Can't be the max meterless and for 1bar with that F4 starter!" so... I labbed a bit and here is what I obtained. (Without JiP at the beginning)
Enjoy and all, I hope it helps you Ermacs players. (You sould really update the thread...)

For the damages hidden by the camera: 42% - 44% - 44% - 45% - 47% - 49% - 50% - 51% (in the ordre).

From Ninequads :

Last edited:

Nausea

Soul Ascended
That thread is an abandoned wasteland these days but there are still better combos out there. The camera kinda screws up around the 1:41 mark making it difficult to check the damage percentage. Nice vid though dude, some swaggy combos in there :cool:

HappyPow

Noob
That thread is an abandoned wasteland these days but there are still better combos out there. The camera kinda screws up around the 1:41 mark making it difficult to check the damage percentage. Nice vid though dude, some swaggy combos in there :cool:
Ok I've just wrote the damages. "abandoned wasteland" xD It seems like it is indeed. Better combos than mine or better combos than those in the Ermac thread?

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Ok I've just wrote the damages. "abandoned wasteland" xD It seems like it is indeed. Better combos than mine or better combos than those in the Ermac thread?
Seemed appropriate :cool: Than in the thread I ment. I've got full intentions of making a healthy contribution soon with a Spectral guide and I recorded a few MoS combos last night that I tend to use! I'll upload shortly! :)

Edit: Turns out the recordings are laggy as shit need to wait till I finish work now :(

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
Whats going on here lmao?!
You really think Ermac is that "broken" and are there any threads that are safe from crybabies? I'd like to go there!
umm hell yeah
and i don't understand how 'crybabies' fits into this conversation at all
didn't say nerf him or can't beat him
i said he's in my broke category like wtf dude

Nausea

Soul Ascended
umm hell yeah
and i don't understand how 'crybabies' fits into this conversation at all
didn't say nerf him or can't beat him
i said he's in my broke category like wtf dude
Just felt like more moaning. This is broke, that is broke is all you see around here. This is supposed to be a productive thread for updated MoS combos is all so its really nothing personal lol. Would you care to elaborate as to why you think he is so "broke" at least?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Just felt like more moaning. This is broke, that is broke is all you see around here. This is supposed to be a productive thread for updated MoS combos is all so its really nothing personal lol. Would you care to elaborate as to why you think he is so "broke" at least?
d3 d3 f4 of course :DOGE

omooba

fear the moobs
easy
39% into guaranteed vortex
launching overhead into jailing pressure
44% punish
35% fullscreen hit confirm into vortex
mostly just irritating ermac shit that's DEFINITELY BROKE ASS FUCK
but it's fine because the character really isn't that good (not being sarcastic) but these stuff are still broke

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Easy 50% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, RC, D2, D1, DB2

51% Back to Corner 1 Bar
F4, DB4, F3, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, D1, EXDB1, D1, DB2 (diffrent/easier ender)

51% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, RC, D2, D2 (keeps them in corner if Run Cancel is done correctly)

51% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, Forward Dash, NJP, D2, D1, DB2 (takes them out of corner)

52% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, Forward Dash, NJP, D2, D2 (takes them out of corner)

These are a few I managed to jot down while I'm at work. I did have the clips recorded but they spazzed out and the editing software here isn't working anyway haha. I'll really need to dust of the MoS stuff and see whats what these days. Me and Spectral have been having a great time and I have kinda neglected it lol.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Hey boys how about a mixup. Or a punish :) f4 jump back jump in f21d2 s4 upblast d1 222 blast that's the combo I use.
Instant air soul blast eX f212 njp s4 soul ball jump back b12.
Pressure after the vortex 11 instant air or d3 or grab or d1 since a d1 jails due to 11 being plus 2

HappyPow

Noob
you can get 42% midscreen meterless and 46% corner meterless. these are irrelevant.
"These are irrelevant"?
Hey boys how about a mixup. Or a punish :) f4 jump back jump in f21d2 s4 upblast d1 222 blast that's the combo I use.
Instant air soul blast eX f212 njp s4 soul ball jump back b12.
Pressure after the vortex 11 instant air or d3 or grab or d1 since a d1 jails due to 11 being plus 2
Hum... I do not think that it does better damages. Maybe I'm wrong but still...

HappyPow

Noob
Easy 50% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, RC, D2, D1, DB2

51% Back to Corner 1 Bar
F4, DB4, F3, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, D1, EXDB1, D1, DB2 (diffrent/easier ender)

51% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, RC, D2, D2 (keeps them in corner if Run Cancel is done correctly)

51% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, Forward Dash, NJP, D2, D1, DB2 (takes them out of corner)

52% Corner 1 Bar
F4, BF2, JIP, F21D2, S4, DB2U, S4, EXDB1, Forward Dash, NJP, D2, D2 (takes them out of corner)

1st combo : you can either do b12 soulburst nor F3 Soulburst, add 1%. ---> 51%
2nd combo : you are in the corner when you start your combo, right?
Then for the rest you do not need to do twice D2 to get the same Amount of damages (After F3 soulburst, your opponent is more higher in the air, you can even hit B12 B12 F4 ExDB1 D2 F4 soulburst to hit 52% BUT I kept it simple in the video by doing only one B12 to get 51 or 50%).