What's new

Mortal Kombat XL (PC) for $23.99 (save 40%) via NewEgg

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Great, now just release the game with the same price on PS4 and I will buy it in a heartbeat.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Really? All this time I thought I was limited to Europe D:
Nope, there just really aren't that many NA people around. I know this because most of the time I go in the room, nearly everyone has >200 ping. That's why I have USA in my tag so people know what they're in for if they want to play me.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Nope, there just really aren't that many NA people around. I know this because most of the time I go in the room, nearly everyone has >200 ping. That's why I have USA in my tag so people know what they're in for if they want to play me.
I guess the rooms are everyone dumped together then? Never been in a room. They kinda creep me out.

It's still easy to tell things are substantially better than they were pre-XL. It can still take awhile to find someone at times, but you can now.

Second Saint

I guess the rooms are everyone dumped together then? Never been in a room. They kinda creep me out.

It's still easy to tell things are substantially better than they were pre-XL. It can still take awhile to find someone at times, but you can now.
I just don't like ranked that much, and I've never really found anyone in Player match before. Seems easier to just try and find someone in a room to me. Also you can talk after you're done, maybe get or give advice. I've made a lot of friends that way, which means more people to play overall.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I just don't like ranked that much, and I've never really found anyone in Player match before. Seems easier to just try and find someone in a room to me. Also you can talk after you're done, maybe get or give advice. I've made a lot of friends that way, which means more people to play overall.
Well, I'm dysfunctional and don't want friends. Talking sounds horrifying, and maybe like I'm creeping around with people half my age.

I don't actually like playing people, but it's kind of a requirement.

Second Saint

Does it even run well on PC?
Mechanically, it's likely the best version of the game, if you can run it at max settings. It also has objectively less input lag because you can turn off v-sync, but the online community is much smaller and mostly in Europe.

Q-loc did a lot of good work fixing a broken mess.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Mechanically, it's likely the best version of the game, if you can run it at max settings. It also has objectively less input lag because you can turn off v-sync, but the online community is much smaller and mostly in Europe.

Q-loc did a lot of good work fixing a broken mess.
I'm mostly worried about it running like krap offline...
I had to lower the settings for the original MKX PC version to their lowest and it would still visibly lag too much.
I haven't played in ages so I wanted to know if it would work, but looking at what the sites, it looks like it builds off the same game so I guess I'll see if they updated my version first..?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm mostly worried about it running like krap offline...
I had to lower the settings for the original MKX PC version to their lowest and it would still visibly lag too much.
I haven't played in ages so I wanted to know if it would work, but looking at what the sites, it looks like it builds off the same game so I guess I'll see if they updated my version first..?
There isn't an MKX version anymore. If you had MKX you have XL now. It does perform better for some people. Definitely try it.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
On Kinguin:

MKX Premium Edition is: $6.91 atm but the prices always vary.

And MKXL version: $15.72.

G2A prices are: Premium Edition are about the same but MKXL one is $13.98 right now.
Wow, thanks!!

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Yeah I just snagged this off G2A. Installing now. It was 13 and change and there is a $4 fee for something but it came to 18. Not bad at all. They just give you a key code to use on Steam. It was my first time using that site but I will surely be back.