What's new

Mortal Kombat X Wallpaper Pack by AeroGrunt

If you bored again any way we can make it a reptile version goes good with my emblem and ill use i for video art and mention you offcourse . Let me know THNX IN ADVANCE

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
@AeroGrunt Any chance a Kotal Kahn version of this is coming? I love the pic from the gameplay vids but can't find a desktop worthy high res version. In the meantime I have the blood god pic with him squirting himself in the face with heart juice on my dual monitors and I think its freaking out my wife lol.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
@AeroGrunt Any chance a Kotal Kahn version of this is coming? I love the pic from the gameplay vids but can't find a desktop worthy high res version. In the meantime I have the blood god pic with him squirting himself in the face with heart juice on my dual monitors and I think its freaking out my wife lol.
There's some high res photos of Kotal Kahn in this thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/new-mkx-screenshots-alt-costumes.43769/
I might make a new pack like this featuring other characters when we get super high-res photos of them so I can customize them more.

E

Eldriken

I liked these so much I had to search the depths of TYM (not really) to find these because I formatted my PC and didn't save any of my background images and I just looooved the black and white picture.

Thanks again, Aero!