What's new

Mortal Kombat X Top 8 @ Texas Showdown 2015 Today @ 5PM CST

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today around 5PM CST on www.twitch.tv/leveluplive the Mortal Kombat X Top 8 is scheduled to finish up at Texas Showdown 2015 in Houston, Texas. Be sure to tune in to see some fresh midwest action from the Texas region.

The top 16 is listed as follows (full credit to EventHubs.com):

txs.png

Winners:
KH|Scar vs. DL|FourWude
Coosco (Covert Ops Sonya Blade) vs. Digit
GnarlyGatoAlex vs. Tempo|NYChrisG
Kombat Handy vs. Saionide

Losers:
UA|Ralstaanely vs. EG|Justin Wong
KH|Mattix vs. Pnut
CTRL|Flux vs. KH|Royale
SETX|HollowSquad Jones vs. C88|MyGod

Tune into www.twitch.tv/leveluplive @ 5PM CST!

Last edited:

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
I clicked on the twitch link and it says the following.

The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Anyone know who digit is using? Looking forward to see how he plays MKX. I think it'll suit his style. Wouldn't be surprised if it's Erron Black.

Juffalo

Noob
I know Pnut plays War God Kotal. I didn't see JWong play but I assume he's still using Raiden. I heard Digit also uses Raiden, apparently he likes lightning based characters

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Digit and J wong used raiden, Mattix uses dvorah venom, Scar and Coosco use Sonya, flux uses kitana, saionide uses cassie cage, Gnarlygato and pnut use war god kotal, M betty uses reptile, Four wude uses hellfire scorp, chris g uses ancestral kung jin, hollowsquad jones uses Sub Zero, Royale uses kano, Mygod uses liu kang, Handy uses jacqui.

Sorry for run on sentence, im on my phone

Juffalo

Noob
Digit and J wong used raiden, Mattix uses dvorah venom, Scar and Coosco use Sonya, flux uses kitana, saionide uses cassie cage, Gnarlygato and pnut use war god kotal, M betty uses reptile, Four wude uses hellfire scorp, chris g uses ancestral kung jin, hollowsquad jones uses Sub Zero, Royale uses kano, Mygod uses liu kang, Handy uses jacqui.
Lol, I'm so glad NRS put a Green Arrow clone in this game for Chris G.

Pretty awesome distribution. Thanks for the info.

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Why does everyone always bash what they don't like? I join the chat and everyones shit talking MK, then an MK fan joins and shit talks the game thats currently on, then someone makes a comment that all MK fans are upset children, due to that one fans comment. Its growing tiring >.> anywaysss, looking forward to this. First stream in years. doing my tarot readings with my computer next to me xD

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Why does everyone always bash what they don't like? I join the chat and everyones shit talking MK, then an MK fan joins and shit talks the game thats currently on, then someone makes a comment that all MK fans are upset children, due to that one fans comment. Its growing tiring >.> anywaysss, looking forward to this. First stream in years. doing my tarot readings with my computer next to me xD
Streams chats are usually filled with trolls, it's the same for every other game.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Be sure to keep checking the stream guys, Guilty Gear is running early and is already in gf. May start a little early.