What's new

General/Other - Tanya Mortal Kombat X: Tanya Official Trailer

Invincibeast

Stay Free
NRS seems to have done a good job on her. She looks pretty interesting. I still kinda don't care about her, though. Still hoping she doesn't go the way of Zatanna where tons of people claim to be hype about her and then fucking NO ONE played her. Biggest waste of a roster spot ever.
Don't worry good sir, I'll be playing her regardless

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It looks to me if you pause it just right that she's making her walk towards her like she's under control of some kind, maybe it's needed for her "pop-pop" brutality or something and they explode with purple flames
I watched it at quarter speed, Jacqui is walking normally herself. The purple glow is from some other move Tanya's done.

Youphemism

that could be but I don't think it would linger on her for about a second after the move was done.
Dude, it is, I know what Jacqui's forward walk looks like. Uh look at Quan Chi's runes, moves can easily have their effect last more than a second lol

Dude, it is, I know what Jacqui's forward walk looks like. Uh look at Quan Chi's runes, moves can easily have their effect last more than a second lol
I'm not saying it's not her forward walk i'm just saying with the purple glow on her body maybe she is being pulled to Tanya uncontrollably. They wouldn't copy/paste Quan Chi's pull them to him move. So maybe they gave Tanya her own variation of that move, just a thought don't get all agitated.,

Youphemism

I'm not saying it's not her forward walk i'm just saying with the purple glow on her body maybe she is being pulled to Tanya uncontrollably. They wouldn't copy/paste Quan Chi's pull them to him move. So maybe they gave Tanya her own variation of that move, just a thought don't get all agitated.,
If she was being pulled uncontrollably it would be a different animation like Shinnok's Mimicry, Quan's Trance, etc. I'm not getting agitated I'm just saying it's just her normally walking forward, you'll see in the stream later :p

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Oh, so now people are getting hype for Tanya? How long until everyone drops her once Predator or Tremor becomes available? Lol
you mean that seeing a character get completely revamped to NOT be a complete waste of space will attract new people?

You Tanya fanclubbers are sickening

Reactions: cfw

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
="Braindead, post: 1756, member: 11084"]Looks like she has a Staff variation and an Escrima variation.

Wait shit are we going to have the Nightwing community BS all again? Well I'm out.

RIP Tanya never allowed to live.
:DOGE
"Why i feel Tanya can place top 8"