What's new

Mortal Kombat X Story Mode

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
This might be me, but I would like it is the story mode had a good amount of time telling it from Outworld perspective. Like from Kotal Kahn's, and his squad's point of view. Personally, I feel like that would make it a better story for me. I think that they already might have some parts like that based off of the Story Trailer, and seeing his interactions with Mileena, and being dropped kicked by Rain. So I am hoping that it is there.

Over all though I expect good things from this story mode.

This might be me, but I would like it is the story mode had a good amount of time telling it from Outworld perspective. Like from Kotal Kahn's, and his squad's point of view. Personally, I feel like that would make it a better story for me. I think that they already might have some parts like that based off of the Story Trailer, and seeing his interactions with Mileena, and being dropped kicked by Rain. So I am hoping that it is there.

Over all though I expect good things from this story mode.
would be cool if you played two sides like in mk vs dc

("You lost to ... a Clown???")

SRP

Noob
The comic is showing a lot of different sides. I expect the game to be more focused, but we should see some Outworld stuff.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
would be cool if you played two sides like in mk vs dc

("You lost to ... a Clown???")
Honestly yeah, I would have no problem with that, if it was done in moderation.

The comic is showing a lot of different sides. I expect the game to be more focused, but we should see some Outworld stuff.
I know. Main reason why I wanted it in the story. If it isn't I won't lose any sleep over it.
I enjoy the comic because of the aspect of it not only being from the Earth Realm Warriors point of view, and they are telling multiple sides.

It made me love Kotal Kahn, as a character. He seems like a pretty good guy.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
The entire second story arc is Kotal's hunt for Mileena. There will be plenty of Outworld coverage.
Good Good.

The part that I really want to see the most is Rain drop kicking Kotal.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to playing the story mode more than anything else with this game.

trufenix

bye felicia
Good Good.

The part that I really want to see the most is Rain drop kicking Kotal.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to playing the story mode more than anything else with this game.
From the looks of the story trailer, that desert city is where Mileena (and whatevers left of her army) is hiding out and after Kano betrays her, Kotal marches in to wreck shop. We don't know if he wins or loses but I'm willing to bet he and all his major backers (D'Vorah, F/T, Erron) have chapters during that incursion.

What happens after that is anybody guess. Could be something to do with the daggers in the comics, could have something to do with the blood cloud, could be this Fire God Liu Kang nonsense people won't shut up about. No way to know. It is evident that Quan Chi's remaining revenants (at least Kitana and Sindel) come into play AFTER that, though. So maybe the last arc has something to do with him and the BoS and everybody else does the team up to face a greater evil thing.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
The story should be as follows:

Scorpion: But we mustn't!

Quan Chi: Oh, but we must!

Scorpion: Our...our families would disown us...

Quan Chi: Is our love for one another not greater than their archaic traditions?

Scorpion:.....you're right Quan Chi. I present myself as some kind of awesome ninja from hell...but in truth, your words are more convincing to me than logic. That is why I was too stupid to listen to Raiden's obviously better proposition in the name of revenge.

Quan Chi: That's my love speaking!

Scorpion: Oh Quan Chi! Marry me!

Quan Chi: Get over here!

Scorpion and Quan Chi embrace in a steamy, passionate, loving embrace.

BANG!

A door is kicked open. A chill fills the air.

Sub Zero:.....

Scorpion: S-Sub Zero?!

Quan Chi: *gasp!* Y-you're alive!

Sub Zero: Too bad YOU....will die.

Quan Chi: EEEEEEEEEK!

Scorpion: We surrender!

Sub Zero: Quan Chi, leave and never come back.

Quan Chi: *leaves and never comes back*

Scorpion: *approaches*

Sub Zero: Oh? You dare challenge me? This isn't pre-patch Injustice; you have no power here.

Scorpion: HRAAAAAAH!

Scorpion: I surrender! Make it stop!

Sub Zero: Leave and never come back!

Scorpion: Alright alright! The debut trailer was doctored, you would have totally won!

Scorpion flees.

A thunderbolt appears.

Raiden: You did it! You saved the world! Kotal and Mileena worked out their differences after your Brave heart-like speech, and Shinnok retired!

Sub Zero: Excellent.

Raiden: Looks like you're white hot!

Sub Zero: No...

*looks at the audience*

Sub Zero: I'm Ice cold.

Mortal Kombat X, directed by Christopher Nolan.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Quan Chi: Is our love for one another not greater than their archaic traditions?

Scorpion:.....you're right Quan Chi. I present myself as some kind of awesome ninja from hell...but in truth, your words are more convincing to me than logic. That is why I was too stupid to listen to Raiden's obviously better proposition in the name of revenge.

BANG!

Sub Zero: Oh? You dare challenge me? This isn't pre-patch Injustice; you have no power here.

Scorpion: Alright alright! The debut trailer was doctored, you would have totally won!

Scorpion flees.

A thunderbolt appears.

Raiden: You did it! You saved the world! Kotal and Mileena worked out their differences after your Brave heart-like speech, and Shinnok retired!

*looks at the audience*

10/10

Best game ever.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!

BANG!

Scorpion flees.

A thunderbolt appears.

*looks at the audience*

Pay attention, you like whores.

Post of the goddamn year right here.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da

BANG!

Scorpion flees.

A thunderbolt appears.

*looks at the audience*

I don't know what I just read.
But I liked the part before Sub-Zero showed up