What's new

Breakthrough Mortal Kombat X - Skarlet Community Gathering

On a skale of 1 to whatever I make up below, how ready are you for Skarlet/MK10/holding hands?

• Total voters

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
So just incase out beloved blood queen doesn't make it back in 10, I would like to know what character everyone is thinking about heading to? Tbh I believe the skarlet community was one of the most fleshed out and peaceful l, and helpful communities on TYM and I loved being a part of it, me myself I'm really curious to see what these new characters Boon will be showing at E3 has to offer, but I know if they are cool people are going to flock to them, which is why I'm hoping Skarlet will be in from the start so I can just continue with here without having to do any soul searching :(
Its hard to say without seeing gameplay footage.

I love heavy rushdown chars with difficult execution :p

edit: Disregard my IGAU mains; KF/Zatanna. Its a different game...

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Hey @Ninj ! Thanks for remembering me! If skarlet makes it in this game I will be super excited! I suspect this game will have a ton of cool stuff either way, but skarlet would be awesome!

ryublaze

Noob
So just incase out beloved blood queen doesn't make it back in 10, I would like to know what character everyone is thinking about heading to? Tbh I believe the skarlet community was one of the most fleshed out and peaceful l, and helpful communities on TYM and I loved being a part of it, me myself I'm really curious to see what these new characters Boon will be showing at E3 has to offer, but I know if they are cool people are going to flock to them, which is why I'm hoping Skarlet will be in from the start so I can just continue with here without having to do any soul searching :(
If Skarlet doesn't make it in I'll main some other red character. Scorpion and Sub-Zero will be my secondaries.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
If Skarlet won't make it I Wil pick Scorpion. We might get half of old cast so there Wil be a good complex character around I believe.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
If I don't get skarlet, words can't even describe how heartbroken I would be. After seeing @FCP/EMP SCAR play her for the first time (have to fanboy now, scar - you are my fighting game idol, I swear.) I vowed that I would main her in every damn game that she appears in, no matter what. I NEED her, it's not even a case of wanting.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Idk she was a cool char that not a lot of people really used. If Nrs is paying attention to that she might not comeback.