What's new

Mortal Kombat X Rankings Now On SRK

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Not sure if this is known but SRK has recently launched the MKX division of world rankings.

http://rank.shoryuken.com/rankings/rank/MKX

What I find interesting is that ESL online tournaments that happen on a weekly basis not only count towards points, they're weighted quite heavily.

Thoughts?
Yeah, they've gotta fix that so that online weeklies aren't going into the rankings.

Um where is digit? Esl counts this much and Texas showdown not at all? And the person who got third at the biggest major so far is 25th? Very suspect. I guess I should expect it though.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Online anything should never count in player rankings IMO. Not with NRS netcode at least.

Besides that I find it funny they counted Midwest Championships which had around 80 ppl and didnt count TX SHowdown which had over 100 ppl.

bavobbr

Noob
Hi there. It is called World Rankings because all tournaments are added in, as long as they are considered big enough to be reported on major FGC sites. This is currently the issue, only US tournaments have a big community support around to get mentioned.
Yes, ESL is quite heavy now, but that is only because there are no other majors yet. It will drop down when offline tournaments with higher skilled players take place. Currently though, these represent how MKX is played and who is playing it. The more data the better, this makes it possible to get the data more accurate later.

I will add in Tx Shodown if I can find the results.

Good luck, keep fighting