What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

The dead bodies in the water floppin all over the place was awesome. I like that you can escape corners, I think the game will be very fast paced.

It was more then what I wanted to see, It looks so god damn awesome. LOVED the new characters.

I hope we get 6-10 new characters, at least.

People thinking the trailer wasn't MK, did you guys not see scorpion cut Sub Zeros fuckin face off at the end???

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone else thinks actually, cause this fuckin game is coming out next year regardless, and I can not freeking wait!!!!!!

The fact they showed the fast walk speeds like first thing I think was awesome as well.

DIS GAME GON BE GUUUUUUD.
We're going to spend a stupid amount of time playing this game offline, my liver is ready

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
All blockable moves are blockable when used as an otg.
What? Blocking a dive punch and blocking a television are two completely different and unrelated things. There is no way to know whether interactables will be blockable when grounded until shown or proven one way or the other. They will either always miss or always hit, but I HIGHLY doubt the character will magically pop up in block mode during a thrown interactable when grounded.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I was thinking.... could the bug lady be the same woman from Jade's ending?
Hmmm...I don't think so. The woman from Jade's ending was described as "regal" and looked ultra powerful. Like a Goddess. I don't get those vibes from this gutter wench, lol.

The Highlander

There can be only one
I can tell you all from experience that the darkness and the awesome character design are what is gonna bring in new people. The first time I played MK9 in front of my friends and girlfriend they loved that shit, they found what they thought was the most broken character, with the sickest fatality of course, and spammed the coolest special moves. NRS knows what they are doing and I know for for a fact that once I show them all this trailer they will either buy this game or come over and play it a fucking ton. Combine that with the experience from making and balancing a game like injustice, where every character has such a completely different play style, I can only imagine that this game is going to have the best of both worlds. It really says something about the marketing of their games that I haven't been this hype for a game since Injustice was announced...

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I don't think anyone in either the trailers or the Boon interview thing did a dash cancel. I hope they just weren't doing them, committing to your dashes in MK would feel wrong.

It also looks like we have SF/IGAU style jump-ins. No more cross-ups that turn around and just do your standard jip. Won't be hard to block with a button so it should effectively make jumping in harder, which is awesome in my book. I'd rather play footsies.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Right. So far we've got 1 cinematic trailer, 1 gameplay trailer and 1 gameplay demonstration/interview. Are we gonna have anything more from E3 ?