What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Frost and Khrome?

So, i came across this and the very first thing i thought was FROST?! and then Smoke?... but then if that Smoke.. be logical Vak, why would he be with Kotal and Ferrah/Torr? well it may not be Smoke... but may be Khrome?:DOGE
i do not know... you guys judge and assume.

I read the other day that because some characters are in the comics do not mean that they will be in the game. (maybe dlc) but yeah take a look guys and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
We keep up to date with all of this in the comic discussion thread ;)

The ninja is Reptile. Not kidding, the writer has hinted at it over Twitter. He said it was either Smoke, Reptile or Chameleon then later disconfirmed Smoke and when asked who it was he said it was an "old favourite". And yes that's Frost fighting with Cassie and Ferra/Torr's shadow in the background of the right pic.

That pic you have is actually a snippet from a big pic of Raiden having a vision which reveals major comic plot points, it's all in the comic discussion thread though. Don't want to spoil anything here :)

We keep up to date with all of this in the comic discussion thread ;)

The ninja is Reptile. Not kidding, the writer has hinted at it over Twitter. He said it was either Smoke, Reptile or Chameleon then later disconfirmed Smoke and when asked who it was he said it was an "old favourite". And yes that's Frost fighting with Cassie and Ferra/Torr's shadow in the background of the right pic.

That pic you have is actually a snippet from a big pic of Raiden having a vision which reveals major comic plot points, it's all in the comic discussion thread though. Don't want to spoil anything here :)
actually that does look like reptile. hm

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I would honestly rather it be Chameleon because unlike most non-main cast MK characters he isn't hugely flawed, if only because we know fuck all about him or what he even wants to do.