Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat XL' started by Vak Phoenix, Mar 17, 2015.

By Vak Phoenix on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:25 AM
  1. Vak Phoenix

Vak Phoenix you disgust me

New gameplay screenshots of Erron Black, Jax, Goro, Shinnok and Baraka have surfaced on It is hard to tell if Baraka will actually be a playable character or not but from the looks of it... he will be.

Screenshots include Erron Black using his pistols, Shinnok jumping (possibly off of interableable), Jax's ground pound and more...

Source :

edited/promoted by STORMS*
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    REDRUM, MD5, MKF30 and 49 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat XL' started by Vak Phoenix, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Montanx
      Oh shit...Baraka in the mix? Generic Tarkatan? Story mode cameo or DLC? I dont know what to say. DAt Goro fatality.
      Slymind, Desperdicio and 1man3letters like this.
    2. Hitoshura
      Seems like a cameo still.
      Jack Burton and The Slaj Jazz like this.
    4. RexxyC
      I don't feel bad about these leaks at all honestly. This is all on them; we are 3 weeks out from release and we don't even know the full roster.
    5. LinKueiLegend
      Holy crap! This is pretty sweet. Goro looks so badass haha. Erron Black!! So epic. His guns look odd lol. I honestly hope he can fight well without his guns. Baraka! So much awesome haha. Thanks for the post!
    6. Montanx
      Dang Erron is blowing away cassie walking dead/joker style.
      Yea I lean that way.
      ShArp and BLACKRENEGADE like this.
    7. Johnny San
      Johnny San
      Don't we? 2 slots are in question. They're most likely Kenshi and Lui Kang.
    8. DownfouralitY
      These were already posted in another thread..
    9. Johnny San
      Johnny San
      I guess I'll post the better screens here too.

10. Montanx
      Kenshi is not in question, hes been hard confirmed for weeks. Liu is the last shoe to drop.
      aldazo likes this.
    11. RexxyC
      seems like a bit more than 2 slots are open according to this screen, along with random hints from Ed Boon.
    12. MagicMan357
      Shinnok is god, bow
    13. Derpin Errday
      Derpin Errday
      This is probably just for people who don't want to dig.They should have edited them into the old threads OP.
      Circus and DownfouralitY like this.
    14. Johnny San
      Johnny San
      He can't be hard confirmed if gameplay hasn't been shown yet. I don't think mobile gameplay counts. Although, I do think he's in.

According to the existing roster size, those two characters would fill it up as far as we know.
    15. Jer
      Was about to post these. Good stuff guys. All we need is Liu Kang and the leak is real. I think Baraka is just a cameo though but we'll see
    16. K7L33THA
      My boy Erron Black busting them six shooters! He made it, YISSSSS!
    17. Dark
      Not a leak. From official achievements list on Xbox One.

He was confirmed to be getting a "Ronin" skin in the first skin pack of the kombat pack
    18. RexxyC
      I don't see where Liu really fits in besides just being a staple MK character.
      Hexin_Wishes likes this.
    19. Yoaks
      GGA Max and Spinky like this.
    20. DownfouralitY
      Dude, he's pretty much confirmed. He's shown in story mode, he has quite a few different costumes, and he is confirmed to be getting a samurai alt in a skin pack. He's in the game.
    21. Pterodactyl
      Baraka only a cameo?

Like I said in the other thread.

Literally every character in the achievement pictures is playable.

That'd be pretty fucking odd and unusual if they decided to cut the trend with Baraka.

I'd also like to note that his achievement is not story based or story related. Why would he be in a picture for an achievement not related to the story if he was only a cameo in the story?

Not to mention the obvious in that he is not just on a generic strip of the Kove docks surrounded by grunts, he is in fact on the stage part of the Kove in a 2D pose, like every other playable character.

I bet if it was Liu Kang everyone would be jerking each other off going "SEE THE LEAK GUYZZZ".
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    22. Johnny San
      Johnny San
      Ah. That's right. anyone going to get images directly from the source or do I have to plug in my Bone?
    23. Jer
      Yeah I know. It's Liu though so it would just make sense I guess lol
    24. RexxyC
      I suppose we'll see. I hope Rain gets his spot, he seems like he would have more to do; just my opinion though.
      just_2swift, Jer and Dark like this.