What's new

Mortal Kombat X Digital Comics announced by DC Comics - will serve as prequel to game

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yea, I stopped keeping up with the injustice comic once the game actually came out but if that art is any indication of how awesome this comic will be then I think I'm going to be owning every single Web comic way passed MkX's release.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yea, I stopped keeping up with the injustice comic once the game actually came out but if that art is any indication of how awesome this comic will be then I think I'm going to be owning every single Web comic way passed MkX's release.
That's just the cover art.

Dexter Soy is doing the interiors, you can google to see his art.

It's pretty good, way better then anything in the Injustice comic anyway.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The significance of the Red Dragons gets my hopes up for the return on Daegon.

I actually liked Taven and Daegon, especially their designs, and the fact that they had an origin and story that was relevant and interesting.

Daegon especially, he was one of the least shitty looking characters in MK:A

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
This is the first comic he is doing as far as I know...he doesn't have any other credits I can find either...

The artist is great though...hes not some bum they threw at it...
Really looking forward to all the art and lore coming from this..
The significance of the Red Dragons gets my hopes up for the return on Daegon.

I actually liked Taven and Daegon, especially their designs, and the fact that they had an origin and story that was relevant and interesting.

Daegon especially, he was one of the least shitty looking characters in MK:A
I feel you. I loved Taven and Deagon's story too, but I just think armageddon wouldn't fit into the news MKX story. NRS is essentially starting over again with the lore, so I think the brother's story may be a bit to big right now. Deagon is a boss, and if he comes back he should get the boss-like treatment.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I feel you. I loved Taven and Deagon's story too, but I just think armageddon wouldn't fit into the news MKX story. NRS is essentially starting over again with the lore, so I think the brother's story may be a bit to big right now. Deagon is a boss, and if he comes back he should get the boss-like treatment.
If you remember Armageddon, Daegon was well and active before the events of MK1(as he was freed earlier than he was supposed to be, hence why he's much older and much more battle hardened than his twin brother), Taven wouldn't awaken until Armageddon actually starts. With Daegon being the leader of the Red Dragon Clan and them being involved in MKX means he definitely has something to do with it, and he could easily make an appearance as playable or as some type of boss(MK9 had 4 bosses, I don't see why MKX can't have multiple).

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

the IGAU digital comics completley took my body over when they came out and are still being made....

BUT this.... This will litterally blow my back out when I can read these...

I personally think the MKU stories are just as deep as most of the other large DC sellers....

khrome

Master of The Universe
That's just the cover art.

Dexter Soy is doing the interiors, you can google to see his art.

It's pretty good, way better then anything in the Injustice comic anyway.
U weren't kidding about Dexter Soy's artwork, they're amazing.

Ivan Reis's covers are pretty good too.

Last edited:

Plop

Noob
I'm quite happy about this, I was hoping they would. I thought the way they did Injustice though, left a few unanswered questions for people who hadn't read the comics first. I hope they don't do this with MKX.