What's new

Mortal Kombat X Achievements

So the question is, would NRS be so careless as to announce an alt costume for a character they had no doubt wanted to surprise you with in story mode? Perhaps the unlockable is not Kang. Maybe Baraka has a slim chance after all. I really want Fujin though.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
So the question is, would NRS be so careless as to announce an alt costume for a character they had no doubt wanted to surprise you with in story mode? Perhaps the unlockable is not Kang. Maybe Baraka has a slim chance after all. I really want Fujin though.
Maybe the secret ladder matches will have unique unplayable characters to fight, like Baraka. Though yeah, I miss Fujin...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Exactly, I doubt Liu Kang is the unlockable. Same with Shinnok. I think Fujin has a chance (AND I WANT HIM TO BE IN SO BAD).