What's new

Mortal Kombat X Achievements

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
"[5G] - Bill of Goods - Win 1 complete match in survivor King Of The Hill"

The only achievement worth getting.

Dark

Noob

Guys, this right here looks like Shinnok is actually the "BIG BAD" and Goro serves -again- as a sub-boss.
Goro was also seen at the bottom of a tower though. We don't know if this is the arcade tower(unless it says that in the description?). This is probably just randomized.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
What I've gathered from these screenshots:
D'Vorah with Shinnok's Amulet?!

That stage with the blue, yellow and red spots on the wall...could they have something to do with Kano and his blue, yellow and red variation colours?

Kotal holding a spear to Kano, goes with what I thought from the Story trailer. Kotal and D'Vorah were sitting with Kano since he knew the location of Mileena and her rebel army but that doesn't mean he told them. Cassie reports to Kotal and D'Vorah telling them Kano talked so maybe he ends up betraying them. Something to do with Erron maybe? Remember what happened in the comics between Erron and Kano...

YO ERRON!

A lot of pics with Shao Kahn's armour...

That Cassie alt, dayum...

When Jax does that Ground Pound, I wonder if that's it sending out a wave or if it's just the afterglow of him moving his hand downward... The wave would be interesting. Also rocket launcher on his back? I guess he'll get to do what he did in the MK9 CG trailer now lol.

KUNG JIN AND CASSIE ARE FUCKED UP!

Gorooooooooooooooooooo

Kanos 2nd fatality on Scorpion? Looks cool

LMAO BLANCHE! The head of the pig from Injustice (known for the Pig advantage of course) is being cooked on the left side of Outworld Marketplace and now from that reference on the Outworld Marketplace we have the Blanche advantage!

Sub Zero on his ice throne

SHINNOK!

Baraka?!

Who the heck is that walking through that empty street?

im honestly thinking that the Baraka picture is gonna be something like on of the mini games in the injustice story line, something along the lines of the one where grundy was walking towards green arrow and u had to shoot arrows at him, just an idea tho

Hehateme

Noob
im honestly thinking that the Baraka picture is gonna be something like on of the mini games in the injustice story line, something along the lines of the one where grundy was walking towards green arrow and u had to shoot arrows at him, just an idea tho
Possibly but that idea has nothing to do with the achievement. In fact the the only way that pic matches the name of the achievement is the fact that it's on the Kove which has a pirate ship.

trufenix

bye felicia
Possibly but that idea has nothing to do with the achievement. In fact the the only way that pic matches the name of the achievement is the fact that it's on the Kove which has a pirate ship.
Regardless of how he "looks" the simple fact is none of the other achievements have npcs in them, it doesn't look like story mode footage, and all the ones that are highlighting background stuff are devoid of characters. It's hardly a silver bullet, but way stronger evidence than most have put forth for other characters.

Yeah true enough, idk I was just throwing something out there, like to consider all possibilities before assuming hes in :p