What's new

Mortal Kombat X Achievements

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
When the hell did you play as Cage's director. Lawl I can't with this forum sometimes.
Has to be in the first 50ish on the tower... I was going through them again last week... He is in like 2 of them so far plus other random shit...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Really... Cages director was in the last game... Playable and all for that mission...
This game will piss you off to no end if you think you will play as everyone you fight in story and tower stuff... Lots...
But hopefully it can lead to them being in eventually since the model is already made...
Yeah but Cage's director wasn't on an achievement list with exclusively non-challenge restricted playable characters.

Saint Op Omen

Yeah but Cage's director wasn't on an achievement list with exclusively non-challenge restricted playable characters.
And a suit of armor and statutes and random shit... It really means nothing but a tarkatan in a fancy outfit is fighting you at some point.. And if it's a throw 20 of them off a dock challenge or whatever.. Seems to fit "jump ship" Baraga don't fit changing to every side either... So who knows... When a pic comes out of someone fighting one of Kotal's solders though....
Im saying don't get hype over it... You will be sad...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
And a suit of armor and statutes and random shit... It really means nothing but a tarkatan in a fancy outfit is fighting you at some point.. And if it's a throw 20 of them off a dock challenge or whatever.. Seems to fit "jump ship" Baraga don't fit changing to every side either... So who knows... When a pic comes out of someone fighting one of Kotal's solders though....
Im saying don't get hype over it... You will be sad...
Not every achievement picture is of a character, but every character in an achievement is playable.

Shinnok is in a the picture for the Achievement "Reach level 50 in all factions"
Subzero is in the pictures for the Achievements "Reach level 5 in any faction" and "Reach level 50 in any faction"
Baraka is in the picture for the Achievement "Become a member of every faction"

So two characters in the other faction achievements are playable, but on in another isn't for some non-existent reason?

Use logic.

Your argument makes no sense, no more pics are coming out, these are all the achievement pictures.

Saint Op Omen

Not every achievement picture is of a character, but every character in an achievement is playable.

Shinnok is in a the picture for the Achievement "Reach level 50 in all factions"
Subzero is in the pictures for the Achievements "Reach level 5 in any faction" and "Reach level 50 in any faction"
Baraka is in the picture for the Achievement "Become a member of every faction"

So two characters in the other faction achievements are playable, but on in another isn't for some non-existent reason?

Use logic.

Your argument makes no sense, no more pics are coming out, these are all the achievement pictures.
Yep okay fine you're right let's all get super fucking hype no way you are wrong it's not logical... Game achievements are always super logical...
Let's get a sub forum going... Now people...
I love baraka let's do it...
I'll play you as him on the 14th mirror match... Super fun...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yep okay fine you're right let's all get super fucking hype no way you are wrong it's not logical... Game achievements are always super logical...
Let's get a sub forum going... Now people...
I love baraka let's do it...
I'll play you as him on the 14th mirror match... Super fun...
STOP KILLING MY BONER

Saint Op Omen

Salty much?
Nah really I was all like let's not get hype cause it's just an achievement pic...
But the pic is really cool looking and looks legit enough to say fuck it get hype I guess...
I hope he is more then a punching bag this time... I always kinda felt bad for him...

gosoxtim

Noob
Are you serious?

He's looked similar to that before.

honestly i like this picture of baraka then mkx achivemnt one he looks small and his costume does not even impress me like the other playable it just look a redesign of his dectption alt i odnt know guys im skeptial

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Man when you start getting old though the big boom shit is just easier... His girl probably has more of the fast shooting stuff... He just wants it over fast...
He looks bigger too and that flag arm wrap is sick..
Yeah.

I'd like to think Jax is the type of guy that'd just replace whatever body part of his that starts to fuck up with piece of machinery.

Him and Kano.