What's new

Mortal Kombat X Achievements

SiThG0D

These eyes will deceive you.
Nice, thanks for all the links, I seen the list earlier but we didn't have the pics yet xD, I think Baraka looks kinda like an NPC, I bet we will just fight him in story mode, I love Baraka and would love if he was playable but I doubt he will be, at least at launch.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, not much of an 'acheivement whore' but I did lead the world in respect points in mk 9 which is cool and time spent in a koth lol

I wonder if they'll bring back theatre view with the avatars or if it'll be more like injustices koth set up.

Im curious to what the secret fights are and how to do it or complétely random? And what that invasion is? Hmmm

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
You guys know you can take screenshots directly on the Bone right? I'd do it myself but I don't want to unplug my WiiU.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Guys remember this game will have cameos so...
I don't think cameos are going to be on the actual fighting part of a stage, posing in a 2D fashion.

It's one thing to be at the end of dock full of generic grunts moving monks, but to be standing in a fighting position like a playable character on a confirmed stage, sideways like a playable character, is another thing.

Also why the hell would he be literally the only character shown in these achievements with characters in them to be unplayable, doesn't that seem odd?

His achievement isn't even story related.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
By the way i would put that in spoiler tag.

I bet not everyone wants to see all that.
These images are publically available to everyone who has an Xbox One. It's not as if it's a leak. Also, the title itself would suggest there's stuff going on that may fall under spoilers.

And I'm on mobile so...nah.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Man, why does Sub-Zero have to be getting killed in nearly every single achievement?

Not even Reptile and Kano get treated this bad.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Man, why does Sub-Zero have to be getting killed in nearly every single achievement?

Not even Reptile and Kano get treated this bad.
People cried for more Subby wins and a Sub-Zero Kollektors statue.

I bet this is Eds present for all the Scorpion haters and Sub lovers:DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I don't think cameos are going to be on the actual fighting part of a stage, posing in a 2D fashion.

It's one thing to be at the end of dock full of generic grunts moving monks, but to be standing in a fighting position like a playable character on a confirmed stage, sideways like a playable character, is another thing.

Also why the hell would he be literally the only character shown in these achievements with characters in them to be unplayable, doesn't that seem odd?

His achievement isn't even story related.
Really... Cages director was in the last game... Playable and all for that mission...
This game will piss you off to no end if you think you will play as everyone you fight in story and tower stuff... Lots...
But hopefully it can lead to them being in eventually since the model is already made...

Mulder

King of Heroes
Really... Cages director was in the last game... Playable and all for that mission...
This game will piss you off to no end if you think you will play as everyone you fight in story and tower stuff... Lots...
But hopefully it can lead to them being in eventually since the model is already made...
When the hell did you play as Cage's director. Lawl I can't with this forum sometimes.