What's new

- Mortal Kombat Wallpaper Pack -

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
These aren't the best, but I thought some of you might like these. Sorry about the quality of some pictures, they were pretty rushed and I couldn't find a good render for all the characters.

The pack includes wallpapers for; Baraka, Classic Reptile, Cyrax, Ermac, Freddy, Jade, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kano, Kenshi, Kitana, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Mileena, MK3 Cyber Sub Zero, MK3 Cyrax, MK3 Sektor, MK3 Sub Zero, Nightwolf, Noob Saibot, Raiden, Rain, Reptile, Scorpion, Sektor, Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Sindel, Skarlet, Smoke, Smoke Alternate, Sonya, Stryker and Sub Zero.

The pack can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9k2ux46x25dcygn

Here is one of the wallpapers just for preview, they are all made in similar style.

All feedback and comments are warmly welcome. :)

(I already posted this here once but it got deleted when TYM was down.)

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Just downloaded and checked it out, it looks amazing. There's a couple that don't seem to look to right, but that may be because of the differing art styles. On the whole these look great and you did a kickass job!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Just downloaded and checked it out, it looks amazing. There's a couple that don't seem to look to right, but that may be because of the differing art styles. On the whole these look great and you did a kickass job!
Thanks a lot man. :)
Some of the characters look really bad (like Kabal for example) but that is because I couldn't find better renders for the characters. Glad you like it though.

Espio

Kokomo
You are so fly for offering these to everyone <3.

I approve of the Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, and Rain ones I checked out, very stylish.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Thanks a lot man. :)
Some of the characters look really bad (like Kabal for example) but that is because I couldn't find better renders for the characters. Glad you like it though.
These are really awesome man!
Is there any chance you could find a Render of Nightwolf's alternate costume? A black wolfhead NW would DEFINITELY become my wallpaper on my laptop!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
You are so fly for offering these to everyone <3.
I approve of the Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, and Rain ones I checked out, very stylish.
Thanks man, appreciate it. :)

These are really awesome man!
Is there any chance you could find a Render of Nightwolf's alternate costume? A black wolfhead NW would DEFINITELY become my wallpaper on my laptop!
Would this do?

pretty sweet designs,
thanks for sharing
Thank you good sir. :)