What's new

Mortal kombat trilogy sound problem

Hi i have a problem when playing mkt pc with the gamepad.With the gamepad connected i don't have sound effects.With keyboard it's fine.
Does anyone know a solution.I tried a patch but nothing happened.

uaphysx

Noob
Most likely caused by an IRQ conflict between your game and audio ports.. whats your system configuration?

what do you mean system configuration?where i can find it?

the problem is that with some gamepads the game is plauing with sound.When i connect a second one then sound is muted. do you know how to fix it?

uaphysx

Noob
by system configuration, i mean, what operating system are you using? If you are using windows, go to Start --> Accessories --> System Tools --> System Information
It should pull up this window, which gives your configuration:

Next, click on Hardware Resources --> Confilts/Sharing:

I need this info to see where the conflict is.

ok i posted it but you have to click under the pic to open it.Sorry i didn't know how to post it like you.
System inf is with the one pad plugged (the one that work mkt).Should i post it with the other too or it doeasn't matter?

uaphysx

Noob
dont really see an IRQ conflict that would cause this... sorry bro... try a diff controller..

LOL Scheiss

MKK hanzo

I had the same trouble, no sound when playing with the pad plugged. I tried X padder to emulate the KB with the stick and got the same trouble.

Then I unplugged the USB stick, started the game then plugged the pad and voila!

NOTE: Im still using X paddr.