What's new

Mortal Kombat revision 3.0 fighting Reptile

First I'd like to say that this is a great website. It made me break out my old super gun and start playing all the MK serious over again. I have a question regarding Reptile in Mortal Kombat 1 arcade revision 3.0. It seems that once I face Reptile and defeat him the only way I can play him again is to restore the default factory settings for the game. If I dont restore the factory settings for the game I never see the shadows flying across the moon on the pit stage. Has anyone experienced the same problem with revision 3.0? Can a person fight against Reptile multiple times after he's been beaten in revision 3.0 without having to restore the factory settings?

dev3stator said:
First I'd like to say that this is a great website. It made me break out my old super gun and start playing all the MK serious over again. I have a question regarding Reptile in Mortal Kombat 1 arcade revision 3.0. It seems that once I face Reptile and defeat him the only way I can play him again is to restore the default factory settings for the game. If I dont restore the factory settings for the game I never see the shadows flying across the moon on the pit stage. Has anyone experienced the same problem with revision 3.0? Can a person fight against Reptile multiple times after he's been beaten in revision 3.0 without having to restore the factory settings?
hi,and welcome to the forum
reptile can be fought,after completing the game 4-5 times and then the shadows on the moon appears,all of the characters exept sonya can fight with him,sonya uses a block in her fatality so in rev3. she can't fight against him,the other way is with cheat file,where you can make scorpion into reptile.

dev3stator said:
I'll give it a try soultaker and beat the game 5 times to see if the shadows reappear on the pit stage.
it works fine,:)
happy holidays,btw if you want to play some mk1 you can add me to your msn,i'm always up to a cool mk1 battles :wink:

Is it just revision 3.0 it takes 5 times? because on prototype as well as PC version you only have to play 3 times.

ÐarkMoon said:
Is it just revision 3.0 it takes 5 times? because on prototype as well as PC version you only have to play 3 times.
on rev3,rev4,rev5 it takes 4-5 game completions,besides there is a cheat for rev5 for the shadows the fatality,no blocking used,and etc.

Yep that worked 8) . I was on my forth completion of the game and the shadows appeared. Before I was just reaching the pit stage and if I didnt see the shadows, I would lose and start over from the beginning. Thanks soultaker. :)

dev3stator said:
Yep that worked 8) . I was on my forth completion of the game and the shadows appeared. Before I was just reaching the pit stage and if I didnt see the shadows, I would lose and start over from the beginning. Thanks soultaker. :)
np man,i'm glad to help :)