What's new

Mortal Kombat referenced verse in rap battle, Daylyt takes on Chilla Jones - "MmmmK, MmmmK?!"

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
KOTD ! Battle rap all day !

"I could ball out..... I kabal.... out...."

He said "How much I get payed Cy...... RAX, my "net work green" ( With that "RAX" he meant a battle rapper named "T-Rex" )

Sick wordplay !!!!

there is no difference between haiku and rapping.

i wanna know if this daylyt scrub even knows his frame data... tell him to get on xbox live because his ass requires immediate waxing

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Hollow the don has referenced MK a few times as well. seriously surprised everyone goin crazy about this lol. U can talk to the dude at rapmusic.com if that board is still up. He's a cool dude.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
i thought rap battles were suppose to rhyme and have fluid rhythm, not freaking haiku poems.

yea "freestyle" battles nowadays are the furthest things from FREESTYLE. They are all pre-written well in advance.

The best "ofF the top of the head" rapper of all time is SUPERNATURAL or MC JUICE is in that argument too.

I only posted and liked Daylyt's verse cause it was very well thought out and only a true MK head could catch everything hes talking about.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
yea "freestyle" battles nowadays are the furthest things from FREESTYLE. They are all pre-written well in advance.

The best "ofF the top of the head" rapper of all time is SUPERNATURAL or MC JUICE is in that argument too.

I only posted and liked Daylyt's verse cause it was very well thought out and only a true MK head could catch everything hes talking about.
Idk dude. I used to attend and do grind time battles in my younger days (look up pryceless, I was ass I know) and a lot of these rappers are great off the dome. Nocando, marvwon, disaster, thesaurus, illmaculate, Mac lethal, etc. All fuckin amazing freestyle.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

I'd throw Black Thought in the argument. Dude is crazy off the top. He could literally rhyme for hours straight and come up with all sorts of crazy metaphors and punch lines. Juice isn't even quite on his level, imo.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I'd throw Black Thought in the argument. Dude is crazy off the top. He could literally rhyme for hours straight and come up with all sorts of crazy metaphors and punch lines. Juice isn't even quite on his level, imo.
huge black thought fan but id give Juice the edge if they were to battle. Juice's style is much more based arround battling.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
huge black thought fan but id give Juice the edge if they were to battle. Juice's style is much more based arround battling.
I'd say Juice is probably a better battle rapper, but we haven't really seen Black Thought battle. He mostly just does those freestyle sessions on the radio or in a studio. But of all those sessions, I've never seen anyone outshine him. I'd like to see him battle someday. Supernatural vs Black Thought would be tight.