What's new

Mortal Kombat Producers Reportedly Want More Original Characters In The Sequel

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'd also accept this. Pop that head right out the ass of that generic armor.
I guess the makers of the film watched Black Panther right before and just stole his suit's gimmick of absorbing energy and releasing it.

Cole was so boring. I was bummed watching my man Goro get jobbed out to him. Goro should have dismembered Cole in front of his wife and kid. Make the dog watch, too.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I know this will now be blasphemy in die eyes of die-hard Mortal Kombat fans, but still:

If there was no way around Cole due to them wanting him to be the audience, I wish they had just made him Scorpion. Have the opening scene with Hanzo and Bi-Han, where Hanzo dies. And then centuries later you have Hanzos grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grandson Cole in the mix, trying to protect his family. His family gets killed by Sub-Zero, Cole gets all angry and unleashes his secret power, which transforms him into Scorpion, as he screams out "GET OVER HERE" and pulls Sub-Zero in for the final fight.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I'd pay like $50 to watch Shao Kahn snap Cole's neck like that in the first scene of the sequel.

Also, I really hope the Miz gets to play Johnny. He's perfect.
I support this. LOL!

Also Miz as Johnny? Hell no. That fucker can't act. That's like having the Rock play Madvado.

His family gets killed by Sub-Zero, Cole gets all angry and unleashes his secret power, which transforms him into Scorpion, as he screams out "GET OVER HERE" and pulls Sub-Zero in for the final fight.
As cool as that sounds, people will still have bitched that it's not right, because scorpion is supposed to be the hellspawned spectre of the dead Hanzo Hasashi. Not some rage mode that his grand descendent can go into.