What's new

Mortal Kombat Mythologies

ButtManV3 said:
Mythologies roxors!!
but it takes time to get used to it
lol, true that. I tried it out a little while ago, just for old times sake. Every time I wanted to run at someone, I ended up turning around :-P

I liked mythologies when it was released, but looking back at it now.. it is such a terrible game.

Shaolin Monks was awesome. If it becomes backwards compat I think I will buy it again. Arcade MK2 made it worth buying alone.

PapaJester said:
ButtManV3 said:
Mythologies roxors!!
but it takes time to get used to it
lol, true that. I tried it out a little while ago, just for old times sake. Every time I wanted to run at someone, I ended up turning around :-P
Yea, turning and picking up items were also used.

And they were in weird spots.
If I remember they were A & B.

Shaolin Monks had the most hilarious B-movie moment ever- Baraka torturing some dude with his blades, setting him on fire and throwing him across the room near Kung Lao, who comes up to him and says "ARE YOU OK?!" WTF?!?!

PapaJester said:
I was just curious how many of us have played these before. I've played the Sub-Zero one for PSX, but I haven't played Special Forces (w/ Jax and Sonya, I believe). I gotta say, and lame as it might be, I still love the SZ one.
MKM: Sub-Zero rocks, I love that game. Infact I think its time for me to replay it again :D