What's new

Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms trailer

I enjoyed the first one very much, even for how scorpion centered it was. This one looks more focused on the actual story.

also that’s awesome Baraka made it in again, even if he’s gonna be bad guy cannon fodder.

and rip ahead of time Stryker, lei mei, reiko, kintaro, probably Shang, cyrax, sector, and D’vorah cause ya’ll ain’t seein that sequel. Hope you get to do something cool before you go, bonus points if it has any effect on the overall plot lol. Still less plot armor than the games story mode where bad guys win nothing.

It's pretty good. Best MK movie/show since '95.
I actually decided to rent it last night, and I did enjoy it for what it was. The story and character representation was good, better than Mortal Kombat (2021), but the anime art style and animation made me cringe. Hanzo's rage sequences as the beginning were hilarious because of how goofy his emotional faces were.

What in the FUCK is that
So THAT's where Noob Saibot got his stupid bird hat from!
I'm sorry, which of you has a problem with Jane's hat? 'Cause a man in a hat like that is going to get noticed.

Espio

Kokomo
As a lifelong Stryker fan, I really wish they would leave him out of things like this because I'm not up for what I think happens based on the trailer. He isn't even supposed to show up until Mortal Kombat 3.

My only hope is Jade and Baraka are actually bad asses and get at least one win or alternatively don't die lol. The way Liu Kang broke that bo staff has me hella concerned though 0_0.

Gonna be a good movie though, it looks fantastic and I love the art and costume choices.