What's new

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC Requirements

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Relax.

My post was me being sarcastic, since I already bought MK9 4 times (good handful of people know that). And going to buy it a 5th time when it gets released on PC.
looking at your AV. Someone really needs to give us Shinok for this game. If someone can create the character model, giving him moves would be easy, since Shinoks move set is mostly other characters moves.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just so you know you can use dualshock 3 official on pc :tonyt
Yes, i had software to do it on my old pc and it worked great. Since i got my new pc, the software doesn't work anymore.

I bought the replicas for $15 each. They do the job well on my new pc and they dont use blue tooth.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Yes, i had software to do it on my old pc and it worked great. Since i got my new pc, the software doesn't work anymore.

I bought the replicas for $15 each. They do the job well on my new pc and they dont use blue tooth.
Should be able to just hard wire it to work.

looking at your AV. Someone really needs to give us Shinok for this game. If someone can create the character model, giving him moves would be easy, since Shinoks move set is mostly other characters moves.
Tony I like the way you think brotha. ;)

That's gonna be my main for damn sure. But I'd hope his move set would come as original as can be. Kinda like how he was in MKA. And of course he should be equipped with his amulet staff too.

Unlike jade, Shinnok should constantly attack with his amulet staff and be more of a ranged fighter. All his netherrealm magic moves would consist of the essence from the purple oni that we've seen him turn into in Mythologies or summoned for fatalities in MK4. And also he could fade into or out of a purple portals that he'd summon for teleporting. And enhanced version of the portal teleport could be, that he'd knock you into the air with his amulet staff to start or continue a combo.

I'm not skilled in modding, developing models from scratch, or anything like that. But I have some epic idea of what I always wanted to see in a fighting/mk game. ^__^

And an EPIC Alternative costume for Shinnok would be this:

Human Shinnok - Before he was banished to the Netherrealm. ^_^ This movie was ass, but that costume is still gdlk!