What's new

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Coming to PC on July 3rd

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's being ported by High Voltage Software.... temper your expectations. They did a bang up job on Zone of the Enders HD collection.

Actually come to think of it, HVS did make a fighting game before.

Geoduck

Halfasser
It's being ported by High Voltage Software.... temper your expectations. They did a bang up job on Zone of the Enders HD collection.

Actually come to think of it, HVS did make a fighting game before.
Mother of God....we're all doomed.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
colt hecterrific

Any chance that the new Vita skins are included in the PC version(like Skarlet's alt costume)?
I doubt it considering it was never adequately explained as to why they weren't made available for the console versions. But considering the code was there I'm sure mods can dig up something close enough.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Wait a minute...does this mean that actual competent people can actually fix the character balance in the game?!

Oh, wait, NRS fucked it up so bad throughout the entire process that I just don't give a fuck.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow, if this shit is for real, so finally .... better later than never !

gonna buy it , that's for sure. Hope this version support hight resolutions, for better graphics quality, hehe :D

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Is it worth to buy it if i Have it already on console? Cant play on a two platforms simultanesly. I would def get it if there will be alt skin for rain but i doubt so.

I've always wanted to play on a Hitbox. Playing on a keyboard is the next best thing. I love this news so much.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if NRS is doing this so that they can see how a PC port of Injustice would work.