What's new

Mortal Kombat HD Kollection was a real project *Proof now from Ed Boon*

So although it was garbage, they had been removed the PC version of Mortal Kombat Kollection from the steam store, not sure about other platforms. Does this mean this project still exist or is it in limbo?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
So although it was garbage, they had been removed the PC version of Mortal Kombat Kollection from the steam store, not sure about other platforms. Does this mean this project still exist or is it in limbo?
I own MKAK on PC so i still see it. If this is true and knowing the port was not good it sucks that i don't have MKAK on pc. Thank god for UMK TE (mame patch hack) which will keep me happy going foward.

TBH the online on MKAK on PC was dead never anyone there but still would be cool if they said ok MKHD is back on :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
No idea. I'll ask around & see whats up tho if there is, i probably wont be able to say. :/