What's new

Mortal Kombat Documentary, Begins at Winter Brawl VI

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
jamessmk aka "Paper Legend" has hired a production company that is set to begin a "Mortal Kombat Documentary" at Winter Brawl VI on February 18th & 19th. This documentary will contain interviews, tournament footage and everything and anything in between, I'm sure. The locations being filmed are currently subject to change, however the two set locations right now are Winter Brawl VI and Valley Stream Monsters. There are also plans currently in the works to cover Final Round as well and other locations up till Evo, but nothing is set in stone yet.

If you wish to partake in this documentary or get involved in any way, please contact jamessmk via PM.

Attachments

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I am your paintbrush, Paper Legend.
Whatever you need on canvas, I'll make with colors.

This is gonna be awesome.

GET HYPE FOR THE BRAWL
16 DAYS
YAAAAAAAAAAY

AC1984

Kaballin!
I really wanna hear from Shock, Nit and James more about the early arcade days...Stories and everything!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Focus on specific players. Who they are as people, use the game as a way to link them together. The king of king wasn't sucsessful because of donkey Kong, but due to who Steve wiebe and billy Mitchell were. Cdjr, reo, Brady, maxter, pig, and a few others have some really outstanding personalities on top of being great Mk players.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Focus on specific players. Who they are as people, use the game as a way to link them together. The king of king wasn't sucsessful because of donkey Kong, but due to who Steve wiebe and billy Mitchell were. Cdjr, reo, Brady, maxter, pig, and a few others have some really outstanding personalities on top of being great Mk players.
Yup and there's a great narrative going on now heading into Evo, with NY on top, other scenes trying to beat them, and PL the reigning champ looming in the background.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
there's a great narrative going on now heading into Evo, with NY on top, other scenes trying to beat them, and PL the reigning champ looming in the background.
huh, I hadn't thought about it like that. that is a good narrative lol

Very cool, props.

I'm not sure if this is just focused on MK9 or not, but I'm with AC1984 about wanting to hear stuff about the old MK tourney days.

jamessmk

I am your god
It is going to cover straight up MK nothing more. The lost scene buried in BS. Time to bring the light of the future onto the present. All will learn in time

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It is going to cover straight up MK nothing more. The lost scene buried in BS. Time to bring the light of the future onto the present. All will learn in time
In a word..."Exposed." But in a way, way more positive way than usual.
This is awesome, Legend. $$$-tastic awesome.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
holy fuck, just seen this now...a back in time production :D

this will be a great watch im sure of it!
make sure to rep those tarkatans jimmy