What's new

Mortal Kombat and Injustice to be featured at UFGT10: X

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
. And guess what.... Injustice will be 3 out of 5.
This is amazing.

So my only question is:
GGA HAN
GGA 16 Bit
Delriach
Medina4life

Do you guys want to try to negotiate/lock down an additional GGA pools stream for the NRS games? It'd be a huge win for the event and the community.

Last year Keits said no one contacted him about a stream, so if we started now that wouldn't be an issue.

Delriach

Sindelly
So what Jim said, and is injustice really 3 out of 5, or is that a typo?
Not a typo :D

This is amazing.

So my only question is:
GGA HAN
GGA 16 Bit
Delriach
Medina4life

Do you guys want to try to negotiate/lock down an additional GGA pools stream for the NRS games? It'd be a huge win for the event and the community.

Last year Keits said no one contacted him about a stream, so if we started now that wouldn't be an issue.
Keits has definitely seen the demand for pools being streamed. This stuff I'm pretty sure is still being worked out. But I do recommend that people interested in streaming get in contact with him as soon as possible. Just to get a discussion between all parties going. I'll talk to him too. We'll see :D

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
This is amazing.

So my only question is:
GGA HAN
GGA 16 Bit
Delriach
Medina4life

I did contact him about a stream, he just forgot about us, I guess:

I suppose I should have been more persistent, but I just want to make sure people know I tried this last year. (If Keits wants me to take this down, I will.)

And, if we are going to be supplying our own equipment/4G/ect, is there reason why we'd have to use the supplied stream graphics, sign contracts, ect?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
And, if we are going to be supplying our own equipment/4G/ect, is there reason why we'd have to use the supplied stream graphics, sign contracts, ect?
Hey Han, from what he said here it seemed like they just want every stream to be consistent, and it's also part of correctly featuring the people that support the event.

But this is essentially calling Keits' bluff; he said the only reason it didn't happen last year was that he wasn't contacted in time, and now he's said that he'll get together with you and figure it out -- so hopefully he'll be true to his word and we'll be able to see most of the pool action for the first time.

If you guys need any help covering some costs, let me know and I'll try to figure something out.

I did contact him about a stream, he just forgot about us, I guess:

I suppose I should have been more persistent, but I just want to make sure people know I tried this last year. (If Keits wants me to take this down, I will.)

Yeah Adam gets swamped by tons and tons of people and probably just lost the convo in the sea of convos that facebook can be sometimes.

I really hope you guys get a dedicated stream for it. Injustice was super hype at Frostys.