What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Online Lag Tier

Ayx

Omnipresent
Sektor low tier? Even with Lag, as long as I use one EN Meter I'm pretty much guarenteed the two teleport punch combo unless I drop it myself. Very safe combo if done well.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
God Tier:
Raiden

Top Tier:
Scorpion, Ermac, Kenshi, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Liu Kang, Skarlet, Noob

Mid Tier:
Smoke, Sub-Zero, Kitana, Mileena, Kano

Low Tier:
Everyone else

That's pretty much lag tier. :)
ehh... no.

really the god tier should have Raiden, Kung Lao, Jax and Cage. the later three have strings that can lock you down into an "infinite" (strict timing) and Raiden welll... is raiden.
everyone else is pretty much even online.

Theme

Noob
ehh... no.

really the god tier should have Raiden, Kung Lao, Jax and Cage. the later three have strings that can lock you down into an "infinite" (strict timing) and Raiden welll... is raiden.
everyone else is pretty much even online.
You know, I gotta be honest, I never played against a Jax nor Quan Chi. Those 2 I have to say are the rarest characters to ever hit my screen. I couldn't comment on them. As for Kung Lao's, the ones I've faced, which aren't too many either, are usually the teleport grab ones and hat throws.

One things for sure though, everyone sure as hell agrees with Raiden lolol

RamenO

It Stinks!
I think Scorpion and Smoke should be up there regardless of Raiden, Cage, etc.

I've been hit by so many naked X-Rays and Teleport Punches I've lost count at this point.