What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 Now Streaming on PS4 using PS Now !!!

Spencer

Always Training
I Don't know if this has already been discovered or not but you can now stream MK9 Using PS NOW on Ps4.

This is Huge because I know I'm not the only one that miss playing MK9.

You have to a good internet to stream games but ps4 connection test will let you know if you can.

If this has already been put out I apologize.Either way I'm excited.

MK9 discussion here as well

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I played this the other night! Even offline it was laggy!

But even though it was laggy my Baraka stayed swaggy, smoking dat weed from out of my baggy. Quan was locked and that is some shit, so my streams viewer count took a bit of a hit. No runes, no skulls, no wins to be had. But beating Shao Kahn made me quite glad.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
What if you have good internet is it still bad?
I tried it out just to play through RE4 again. I have a wired 80/10Mbps connection (whatever that translates to PSN's shitty speed test), and the delay was very much noticeable. That particular game allowed me to get used to it eventually. But if I wasn't nostalgic, I wouldn't have touched it. I messed around with several other games and it just wasn't doable to me. 30 seconds of Mega Man or something will make you say fuck it.

MK9 + 360 + solid wired connection + lagless monitor = fucking terrible anyway. I'd imagine PS Now would be vomit-inducing.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Streaming videogames is inherently futile. Maybe a puzzle game is ok, or a turn based strategy game, but any game requiring precise inputs is going to be a bad experience.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Btw, somewhat unrelated... PS Now brought to my attention that ISPs are starting to enforce data caps for home internet. I had no idea about that shit until I got an email warning about my usage after binging on RE4 for a couple weeks.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
I played this the other night! Even offline it was laggy!

But even though it was laggy my Baraka stayed swaggy, smoking dat weed from out of my baggy. Quan was locked and that is some shit, so my streams viewer count took a bit of a hit. No runes, no skulls, no wins to be had. But beating Shao Kahn made me quite glad.
I rapped this then I said it in the tone of the night before Christmas