What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Low/Mid-Tier Tournament - AVAILABLE ON PSN AND XBL!

I am not participating.
Primary reason: scheduling is just hell due to the sporadic nature of my life.
Secondary reason: I'm only decent with Kratos, and he's not allowed. Oh well, he's probably A+ tier anyway.
Noob, SZ, CSZ, Sindel, Scorp, Quan, but no Mileena? Why every single B tier character except for one?
If Ermac and Sektor are in there, Mileena should be in there.
Mileena's exclusion has a simple explantion: Online.
She rises up a bit due to possible input latency.

Vagrant

Noob
As I said just my opinion. Sektor had won majors. To my knowledge reptile has not.
No I know man you were respectful about it and simply stated it as your opinion. which is why I refrained from being a dick in my response.

Chris G doesn't play the game and places higher with reptile than almost every other reptile main does.... That should tell you something.... HAN is also a good example of what the char is capable of when played right and he only alts reptile.

Ermac and Sektor get away with murder online:p
Oh....okay. Throw away my reasoning, then.
Chris G doesn't play the game and places higher with reptile than almost every other reptile main does.... That should tell you something.... HAN is also a good example of what the char is capable of when played right and he only alts reptile.
Reptile is such a slimy bastard, his mainers can't get a grip on how to play him to his greatest potential.
; - ;

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Oh....okay. Throw away my reasoning, then.

Reptile is such a slimy bastard, his mainers can't get a grip on how to play him to his greatest potential.
; - ;
LBSH if we based how good reptile is by how good I am, then he'd be even worse then I make him out to be :joker:

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
I vote we take Sektor and Rain out...and still leave out Mileena.

Would seriously rather get Ultra AIDS then fight that bitch.

I vote we take Sektor and Rain out...and still leave out Mileena.

Would seriously rather get Ultra AIDS then fight that bitch.
So, leave her out because you don't like fighting her and not because she isn't a low to mid tier character...

Oh well, seems to be what the organizers did... so I suppose it's legit.

heh.. "Mid to low tier tournament unless you play sektor ermac or Rain then it's ok to use A tier" is more like it MI right?

What no Shang? Come on,he is about the same tier as Ermac!..and Sektor...and Rain))By the way, guys if I am from Russia connection will probably be horrible:(does it mean I can't participate?????
I think people are asking a lot of questions that are worth answering here guys Espio - can you let us know why can't characters like shang be included but Ermac and Sektor can?
I would love to play : PSN, tag: x8Shadowman8x , ideally as SHANG but if not I Will play QUAN CHI:)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I think people are asking a lot of questions that are worth answering here guys Espio - can you let us know why can't characters like shang be included but Ermac and Sektor can?
I would love to play : PSN, tag: x8Shadowman8x , ideally as SHANG but if not I Will play QUAN CHI:)
Because it's their tournament and they said so.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Because it's their tournament and they said so.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Excellent answer! Makes you really wanna play MK when your main not being top tier is baned. Someone should make a tournament like that and say: " it's my tournament , so everyone can only play mid to bottom tier and I can play KABAL"