What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Low/Mid-Tier Tournament - AVAILABLE ON PSN AND XBL!

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I will play for quan chi even though i main mileena. When did mileena become top tier? Ive been told for years to switch my main lol

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Espio

I'm down to corner some bitches, ill bust my sub back out for a little romp in the hay :)

If there are too many, ill go scorpion. Whatever works.

Look at the list and read the instructions cause you posted asking for both characters, you can only pick one.
I meant to mainly ask for Sektor and thought I saw someone took him so that's why I wanted NIGHTWOLF but I'm fine with Sektor. Sorry for the confusion!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I'd love to sign up but I know the match will be a laggy piece of shit

You know what fuck it, sign me up. Maybe I'll get lucky. I pick Scorpion.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I would love to be Sindel, but I live in Argentina and i don't think the connnection will be good enough :/'

Though, if you are lacking 1 Sindel by the deadline, then count me in. A laggy Sindel is better than No Sindel

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just to clear up some concerns, I will update this thread tomorrow with XBL registration and add tags to the character representatives accordingly. I'm about to pass out right now so I won't do it tonight on the off-chance I get something wrong, but I swear it will be done.

Espio - I did agree to make an XBL thread, but after re-thinking it over, I think it would be best to just do it in one thread. It wouldn't feel right to make two article threads about the same tournament even if they're on different consoles, plus I can handle whatever clutter comes into this thread. So don't worry about it too much, man.

See you tomorrow, TYM.

Rosegoddess3

Diamond Dust
Hmmm....I would have liked to enter as Scorpion or SubZero, but if they're filled I can try Sindel if there is room. I've never really played her before, but I'd like the experience of a tourney before jumping straight into EVO!

I couldn't enter the most recent online MKII tourney because I am currently abroad--stupid lag! Are there any restrictions based on location?

Edit:

1) Your console: PS3
2) Your gamer tag" x_Rosegoddess3_x
3) Your character of choice: Sindel

MadVillain

I'M DA SHIT, YOU A SHITSTAIN!
lol at Mileena not being viable but Scorpion, Sektor & Ermac are allowed, what is she top tier now?

pleeease do an online tournament for xbox live!!! and i havemt been playing mk9 for a while (obviously because of injustice lol) but have characters droped or risen on the tier list? i would like to see a recent one if possible. someone said reptile was bottom 5 which i found interesting lol so i just wanna look at a recent tier list. but lets get a tourney for XBOX

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Everyone, the main post is now updated to accept players for the Xbox Live event, along with information on a prize for the XBL tourney. Now we just need a streamer.

Say...would STB CharlieMurphy be up to this?

Thread title also edited to reflect the changes.