What's new

Mortal Kombat 3 vs. Street Fighter : 2

Klisp

Noob
A wonderfully animated street duel between Ryu from Street Fighter, and Scorpion, from Mortal Kombat.

You will be better off if you skipped the prologue and jumped right to the battle scene. To do that, select the "Street Battle" scene from the "Scene Selection" menu.

Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fight : 2 , animation

- Direct Link: Flash Movie (5.2 MB)

The credit to the animation goes to Proxicide, who started work on MK vs. SF 2 on October 2005, and finished about one month later. The sprites, which are the two-dimensional animations of the characters' moves, were extracted from their respective games. To add more smoothness to the animation, the sprites were retouched in Adobe Photoshop, "to go 'beyond' their usual actions."

Klisp

Noob
A couple years i think. I found it on the net today and thought it was a very good animation. Nice fights in the movie.

sick

Yea its pretty old, used to be hosted on a different website, still kicks ass... Although the version I had seen was a full screen version hehe.

I just watched it again, that video makes me sad... but its so fuckin good

Klisp

Noob
Yea, i loved the animation and how smooth everything looked. I'm gonna try and find the full screen version better. The video is pretty small. :eek: