What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 The Krypt WILL be in 3rd person.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Something tells me that Shang Tsung tricks the main guy at the end and leaves him on the insland in his stead. He acted fishy in the trailer

Reactions: Zev

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I hope it'll be as exciting as I imagine it being in my head with literally knowing nothing about it. I have a feeling it won't be though lol.

I hope "the traveler" becomes a real MK character though, and not just some nameless avatar. (unless he's already someone we know)

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I was hoping for a more action type of deal like shaolin monks but it sounds great. Im not bummed at all. I’m cool with puzzles and whatnot, I just enjoy the concept art and stuff too.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Something tells me that Shang Tsung tricks the main guy at the end and leaves him on the insland in his stead. He acted fishy in the trailer
"I am the spirit of the great sorcerer Shang Tsung. Please, adventurer, collect all these legendary relics that are still imbued with traces of the energy of their owners... and bring them all to the same place... so that... uh... you can have them... all to yourself. Yeeeah."

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
"I am the spirit of the great sorcerer Shang Tsung. Please, adventurer, collect all these legendary relics that are still imbued with traces of the energy of their owners... and bring them all to the same place... so that... uh... you can have them... all to yourself. Yeeeah."
Just destroyed my self-confidence

Derico

Banned
So much money and time on gear and those bs cosmetics (that also "decharacterize" the chars), being that we could have a Krypt action game like Shaolin Monks...

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
So much money and time on gear and those bs cosmetics (that also "decharacterize" the chars), being that we could have a Krypt action game like Shaolin Monks...
At the end of the day, the bulk of the time and effort spent on those cosmetics would've just alternatively been spent on non-customizable costumes as per the norm anyway, it's not like they'd let every character rock with just one model. And regardless it's certainly not an effort that I would believe equivalent to making an expansive minigame within a game of the production quality NRS holds itself to that is also fun. I'm no game dev, but that seems like a no-brainer.