What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 sucks - NRS seriously demented - evidence The Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a hardcore mortal kombat fan.I pre-ordered and bought every new dlc pack that came out for mkx. I also pre-ordered premium edition mk11 as soon as it became available on psn.But unfortunately, mk11 has turned out to be my worst nightmare and totally turned me off from mortal kombat games.Is this incomplete, grind heavy, impossibly hard, rng based (YES RNG) and buggy game supposed to be a worthy successor to mkx? It is absolutely not. NRS lied through their teeth when they said the game will have no lootboxes,rng and micro-transactions as well as fun content for casual and expert players. They simply put a coat of paint in the form of mortal kombat and that also not very cleverly on injustice 2.I started playing the Gauntlet Tower and is it supposed to be fun because it is nothing but utter hell leaving to frustration and raising of your blood pressure.I am so disappointed with mk11 that I can't ut into words.Then I look at the character towers and five stages each with 5 or more subtowers with impossibly hard, garbage and time wasting requirements just to unlock skins and brutalities which should simply dro after playing a match. This is certainly not fun.I would have never thought that NRS would sink so low and make a game which is simply an agony to play and not at all fun.Shame on you NRS and I sincerely hope that sales for this sub-standard piece of travesty game go down the drain to teach both NRS and WB a lesson not to consider gamers idiots and cash cows.

Why should I chill when NRS proved themselves to be lying crooks who only care about the money and not the quality of the game that they released.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
to me i couldn't give a fuck about modifier towers or the krypt even, but it is a bit disappointing that i wont be able to get the gears and brutalities playing the game online.

Look, I get what you're saying, and NRS also adressed the issue saying they're patching it early this week. And to be honest, I still didn't use a single konsumable and I'm going through these time towers pretty nicely, with only a few retries every now and then because of bad luck with modifiers, but even then you can learn their patterns.

Considering the towers are gonna be even easier, I can see this being fixed. Hopefully they also adress the requirements for character towers which are indeed a little bit too much for 1 character alone.

But I wouldn't go as far as saying this is not a quality or complete game, this package is as big as it gets in fighting games nowadays, 25 characters, 21 stages, revamped gameplay, it's incredibly well polished, and offers access to pretty much everything gameplay-wise from the go.

Brutalities are the exception, and I'd also say intro and victory poses are streamlined badly for unlock since most of it you'll never even use for the amount of effort it takes to unlock them, which is a shame.

E

Eldriken

This is not the proper way to discuss something. If you have an issue, you're free to share your thoughts, just not like this.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.