What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 Tanya face model found - Sydney Cross

molambo

(X ౪ X )
you guys dont compare still pictures where she poses and got edited to random screenshots in motion from a video game adaption?
take a video of your face while you talk and stop it randomly...you will look ugly as fuck compared to a photo where you pose for.

you guys dont compare still pictures where she poses and got edited to random screenshots in motion from a video game adaption?
take a video of your face while you talk and stop it randomly...you will look ugly as fuck compared to a photo where you pose for.
The character model is ugly. It’s ugly in a still…it’s ugly in motion.

She has the face of a jaded corrections officer.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
she looks nothing like the tanya in game.... are you on crack... unless this official I do not belive it

Look at the tagged photos on the official instagram of hers based out of Chicago. Kelly Hu is also the Face Model for Li Mei.

Last edited:

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
This reminds me of how Geras face model looks stunning IRL, but ingame his face looks a bit puffier, the chisseled jaw is gone and cheeks look fuller. Why use a gorgeous face model only to make her look radically different in game?

Cicada 5

Noob
I wonder how good looking the people calling Tanya ugly look in real life. Surely they live up to their own ridiculous beauty standards, right?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What bugs me about her design is the metal plate on her forehead, it's too much of a focal point and draws your eyes instantly, it's kind of jarring. Other than that I think people are wack for saying her in-game model doesn't look good. Wait till release, and until you see alternate skins imo.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
A successful model being given hell for a video game adaptation by a bunch of sweaty old 9-5ervers is now hilariously to me. She is beautiful, alrdy got paid and I’m sure her final look will be fine. Let’s not act like NRS facial expressions are …the best .

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
See, if that was her face, hair, and she was a super bitchy traitorous cunt, I would be all on board with this Tanya. Why they did what they did to her I'll never know. It is crazy to me.
I think in the new era, Tanya is to Mileena what Jade was to Kitana. And more!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
This. Exactly.