What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 Official Announcement Trailer

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They're the new Johnny/Sonya and Cassie's new dad is Kano. :clown:
You got it all wrong.

Mileena got introduced to Kano (the good guy SF version) through Kitana who knows Sonya in the special forces. So Mileena and Kano fell in love and Cassie Kahn popped out (she'll have a really long tongue). :confused:

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
You got it all wrong.

Mileena got introduced to Kano (the good guy SF version) through Kitana who knows Sonya in the special forces. So Mileena and Kano fell in love and Cassie Kahn popped out (she'll have a really long tongue). :confused:
Sonya could totally rock being a lesbian and have Kano as a BFF. Now that's some interesting character development.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sonya could totally rock being a lesbian and have Kano as a BFF. Now that's some interesting character development.
He would be the type of BFF that's a great wingman too, that's how she bagged the princess of outworld.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
According to the leaks we're getting Homelander, Omniman, Peacemaker as guests and Ermac, Takeda and Quan Chi
Saw the leaks and man, what a garbage pack lmao.

Not a single female character, 3 guests (2 of which are wish dot com superman), and only one MK character I actually like (Ermac).

Good thing I'm an MK simp and want the early access and the kameo fighters like Tremor & JC (if the leak is true and he's actually just a kameo). Cause if I wasn't, boy, I would not be buying that pack.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
According to the leaks we're getting Homelander, Omniman, Peacemaker as guests and Ermac, Takeda and Quan Chi
Tbh that would be a GOAT DLC Pack in any fighting game, probably ever.

But I find it fake, 0% chance NRS will launch 6 characters together and none are female.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

But I find it fake, 0% chance NRS will launch 6 characters together and none are female.
dunno about 2 supers but no female is 100% possible theres no rule to have mandatory female in ...only asians fighting game put female 100% (for the degenerates)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
dunno about 2 supers but no female is 100% possible theres no rule to have mandatory female in ...only asians fighting game put female 100% (for the degenerates)
For a S1 DLC pack to have no female characters in this day and age is unheard of. For it to come from NRS feels even less unlikely than the rare occurrences. Which makes me call bust.

I gues we'll find out then

the moment we see than omni man we better go "well sh*t"
You know I'm never the one to call "main" without playing, ever, but, for Homelander I think I can finally call a pre-emptive main. Can't imagine being interested in anyone more than him, which is why I don't mind guest much.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For a S1 DLC pack to have no female characters in this day and age is unheard of. For it to come from NRS feels even less unlikely than the rare occurrences. Which makes me call bust.

You know I'm never the one to call "main" without playing, ever, but, for Homelander I think I can finally call a pre-emptive main. Can't imagine being interested in anyone more than him, which is why I don't mind guest much.
glad you have what you wanted mine was predator in mkx, i had a blast in every variation, even if i never talked much here on TYM, warrior was my poison.

D

Deleted member 59910

That’s not a “a friend of my friend” leak case. Italian Amazon just leaked the entire Kombat Pack and I find very hard it not being true. Curiously, italian Gamestop leaked Shao Kahn during MK11. Italians doing NRS marketing job. :laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

ooh thats make sense and i agreee , just hope they put DoomGuy someday or keep dreaming praying for Guyver or Snake Plisken and Isaac Clark from Dead Space.