What's new

Mortal Kombat 1’s New “Invasions” Mode Revealed

Got to grill some steaks dude, it's a lot of fun.
I'd love to, time's been the big factor. Weekends have been nuts for me this summer. My finance moved in and we've been settling the house, getting extra furniture, etc. My parent's renovated their family room and den and I've been helping them move and build furniture, etc. I'm doing exterior maintenance on my own house which'll pick up more as we get closer to fall, and I'm also sneaking out on weekend to ring shop ;).

Time! I need Kronika to give me more!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'd love to, time's been the big factor. Weekends have been nuts for me this summer. My finance moved in and we've been settling the house, getting extra furniture, etc. My parent's renovated their family room and den and I've been helping them move and build furniture, etc. I'm doing exterior maintenance on my own house which'll pick up more as we get closer to fall, and I'm also sneaking out on weekend to ring shop ;).

Time! I need Kronika to give me more!
I actually just bought my first house too, will get to move in pretty soon. Pretty damn excited. Have fun ring shopping too.

I actually just bought my first house too, will get to move in pretty soon. Pretty damn excited. Have fun ring shopping too.
That's fantastic, huge congrats! I bought my place over a decade ago, but didn't finish furnishing it as that's something I wanted to do with a partner. That time is now and it's been great.

And thanks, I'm confident I found "the one," just need to sort a few more details.

Art Lean

Noob
Don't know if this is just a Playstation-only gripe, but god I really hope unlockables aren't tied to the console profiles again. I did not have fun playing through ToT, KL, the krypt and story mode TWICE on MK11 on the PS4, so that on the occasions when a friend would come round and we'd play MK11 two-player, they'd have most of the same varied sets of character skins and finishers that I'd have the choice of. They were always disappointed if they had to play as an ugly revenant or had no access to classic skins, so I had to play through it all again on my son's profile and then recreate as many of my characters as I could (patience permitting) to be able to offer my friends and my son the same variety.

It should be like classic 2 player on any old-school console (which I assume is the case with the Switch version?); if player 1 has unlocked characters/skins/gear etc. then a local player 2 should have access to them straight away too. Then you could have a log-in option if you did in fact want to play as a different profile that has its own alternate save data you want to use.