What's new

Morph Suggestion

you morph into a random character each time you use it instead of picking out who cause that would be a lil too Op. tell me what you guys think

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Perhaps if the random morph required a bar of meter, even then, the damage boost is a bit unfair if you don't have to physically touch your opponent to morph.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
It could be forward, down, back 1 and be a random character with normal time. Ex makes it longer time+regular damage boost.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
I was playing a shang the other day that didnt have kenshi DLC and he soul steal my kenshi and was using him lol...thought that was kinda neat.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
See, I'm kinda 50/50 on the matter. Shang being able to morph into anyone and link strings together shows immense skill, but at the same point, it'd make him ridiculously powerful. Why would you play anyone else if you can morph into whoever with a 35% damage boost?

It'd have to require meter, that's the only way to make it fair, but even then...Shang would NOT have any bad matchups.

RamenO

It Stinks!
I don't necessarily like the idea of being able to morph as anyone. Like someone else said, it would kind of nullify learning another main. Just use Shang and morph into the character you want.

If Morph got anything at all, I'd like for it to be to stop the morph prematurely(and of course lose the damage boost). I like using morph in my combos, but I don't necessarily like using some of the characters I morph into(especially when the given time on morph is variable I believe).

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
The damage boost is only 30%. As a Shang user, I say no to this idea. I only use Soul Steal in matches that I know I can do something with it during the measly 5 seconds that I'm morphed.